NT, What do you do when you see your ex?

Depends on the EX...where I'm at...who I'm with...

If I'm with a bad broad myself...
fylmhe.jpg

If she's with some guy trying to be overly affectionate once she notices my presence...
2q8abl2.gif

If I'm out with my boys and we notice that she's falling off...
2usuzib.gif

If I see that she's stepped her game up and looks better now...
2rohxmt.gif

If I see her out with some pro athlete/rapper/industry dude...
2ywhcfa.gif

But usually a simple....
256btw5.jpg

Depends on the EX...where I'm at...who I'm with...

If I'm with a bad broad myself...
fylmhe.jpg

If she's with some guy trying to be overly affectionate once she notices my presence...
2q8abl2.gif

If I'm out with my boys and we notice that she's falling off...
2usuzib.gif

If I see that she's stepped her game up and looks better now...
2rohxmt.gif

If I see her out with some pro athlete/rapper/industry dude...
2ywhcfa.gif

But usually a simple....
256btw5.jpg

The only exes I see were the ones from back in HS. It was never that serious back then for me to care one way or another if I saw them.

If I saw my most recent ex I'd probably throw up the dueces and keep it moving.

The only exes I see were the ones from back in HS. It was never that serious back then for me to care one way or another if I saw them.

If I saw my most recent ex I'd probably throw up the dueces and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Last time I saw my ex, I kept it moving and acted like I didnt see her. She ended up txtin my best friend askin about me

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Last time I saw my ex, I kept it moving and acted like I didnt see her. She ended up txtin my best friend askin about me

I see girls I used to date nearly every time I'm at a bar or club, these days. Usually just ignore them--if for no other reason than because I'm usually with whatever new girl I'm seeing. If I were to see my serious ex girlfriend though, there's a chance I'd lose my cool and just leave the establishment before I have a chance to do something stupid.

I see girls I used to date nearly every time I'm at a bar or club, these days. Usually just ignore them--if for no other reason than because I'm usually with whatever new girl I'm seeing. If I were to see my serious ex girlfriend though, there's a chance I'd lose my cool and just leave the establishment before I have a chance to do something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom