NT, what do you do when there's no one there for you?

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Yo, OP I feel you man.

You gotta realize that we are all the same, we all feel like someone isn't there for us at some point in our lives. We're human. We're not capable of being there for everyone at all times.
So you gotta remember that no one is 100% dependable....except yourself and God. Rely on God and rely on yourself.

pimp.gif

OP, sounds like this is the perfect time to find YOUrself!

it sounds like YOU need to feed off of other people, when YOU really just need YOU

i mean, dont alienate YOUrself from everyone and become this Mr Solo Dolo........but take this down time to become more tuned in to YOU and the world around YOU

it will definately help YOUr thought process on the way YOU view things, help YOU validate things in life you werent sure of before, and make YOU see things in other people or situations YOU might have been blind to before.........

YOU just need to cool-cold-chill for a minute, and tap in to the inner YOU

now go do it, or get done.......dont let life beat YOU up, Loser Winner

wink.gif

OP my inbox is open if you need someone to talk to, ill even leave you my number if you need someone to speak to
wink.gif

cheer up bud

if you can't learn to live with and by yourself, you'll never be satisfied, no matter how many friends/girls you have around you. so like others have said, take care of yourself, do what you like to do. the rest will take care of itself. head up

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

man up

Seriously bro this is a good chance for you to realize ain't no one going to be there for you 100% of the time, but yourself.  If you can't learn to deal with problems by yourself, I feel a great amount of fail in your near future

Look in the mirror or even better, just pray.

I agree with others as well, find something to keep you busy, to invest the time in and energy.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

organize your itunes library
not to seem funny but OP, DO  THIS!!! organizing itunes is very time consuming and WIlLL take your mind off a lot of %*$% thats bothering you.

Also workout, go to some bars (if you are of age) and dont stay in the house and mope around all day fam.

thanks again everybody, i've actually managed to stay consistent with working out, theres some days where i dont get a very good workout in, but i havent skipped a day, i dont feel right when i dont work out, but im feelin better today, i can honestly say i am, so who knows, but thanks again

Do what I did...suck it up and find as much humor in life as you can.

The best humor comes from all the crap you've been through.

U can either crawl up & die from the depression or Rodney Dangerfield/Deadpool it up...

laugh.gif

Rodney =
pimp.gif

Deadpool =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom