NT, what do you do if your girl hits you?

u know sumtimes i think females deserve to get hit. my homegirl was tellin me how one time she was in the car wit her dude & they got in a argument & she kept punchin him while he was drivin. he told her to stop but she didnt so he turned around & hit her in the face. she said she couldnt even get mad about it cause she knew she deserved it.
laugh.gif
 if my chick hit me id just grab her, her last dude beat her up one time so i cant do that. if sum random chick swung on me id beat her %%+ like a dude in the streets

You should leave the relationship.

I've had a woman hit me and try to fight me, I havent hit a woman yet mainly because I dont wanna go to jail over a female. Not because I'm on that you should never hit a woman deal. I honestly understand how a man can puts hands on a woman especially when it involves your children or money.

People act like women are some divine creatures that never do anything wrong but trust me their are some really foul chicks in the world that need to get their #@$# beat.

Originally Posted by AIR GORDON

First time me and my girl argued she punched me so I grabbed her, bear hugged her, and threatened to put her in the sleeper hold if she doesn't chill out
laugh.gif
... Never had a physical fight since

Genius
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^

If she wants to act like a man then she deserves to get treated like a man.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You should leave the relationship.

I've had a woman hit me and try to fight me, I havent hit a woman yet mainly because I dont wanna go to jail over a female. Not because I'm on that you should never hit a woman deal. I honestly understand how a man can puts hands on a woman especially when it involves your children or money.

People act like women are some divine creatures that never do anything wrong but trust me their are some really foul chicks in the world that need to get their #@$# beat.

If a random girl hits me and walks away, I'll take the L. If its my girl, I'll shake the *#%@ outta her

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

If a random girl hits me and walks away, I'll take the L. If its my girl, I'll shake the *#%@ outta her
So you would treat your girl worse than you would treat a stranger female?
grin.gif

Too bad female on male domestic violence is perceived as a laughing matter by most people in this country.

I have anger issues so I'd probably be so seething with rage.

My girl knows not to cross that line with me. Usually its other stuff that she does that a dude doesnt check her on where she thinks she can hit a dude.

Happened to my best friend. He moved his girl into his room in his moms house and gave her free room and board. We called him a simp and a rest haven. She made a scene in front of his job and broke his glasses and hit him.

Agreed NaSmatic.
It happens A LOT more than folks would think too,but the man usually won't speak on it because of the very reason you stated.

Back
Top Bottom