Nt What do I do?

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

runzombierun wrote:
No cliff notes?

Either english isn't your first language or you have no clue when to use commas.

Maybe if you would of passed english class, it wouldn't be such a tough read.

Maybe if you're your mom would of gave me a pvt private lesson, i would of have been able to achieve that goal. Can you please tell her my door's doors are always open?
Went ahead and fixed it for you.  I wouldn't expect anything less than an ignorant person jumping on the mother thing right off the bat.  Good job

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all gotta chill man this is getting out of hand 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AyoDun

There is another problem I failed to mention. We both work together -_- I think it may be possible for me to transfer but I wouldn't know what to tell them.

7fe3505bef3e8ccae7e477ce3120ee275c76e1c.gif

runzombierun wrote:
No cliff notes?

Either english isn't your first language or you have no clue when to use commas.

Maybe if you're your mom would of gave me a pvt private lesson, i would of have been able to achieve that goal. Can you please tell her my door's doors are always open?
Went ahead and fixed it for you.  I wouldn't expect anything less than an ignorant person jumping on the mother thing right off the bat.  Good job

Thanks maestra, while you at fix that avatar to.

countdown to the - Help i left a line open for my ex and now my at&t bill is $3000 what do i do NT? thread ...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

on top of that her sister's BF is about to beat the brakes off OP.

only NT.

Where they do that at? If my girl would tell me to take care of her sisters ex boyfriend id be like lol NOPE. I aint your family hitman smh

runzombierun wrote:
No cliff notes?

Correcting a mistake that you just made as well?  Oh.
And I don't believe this story.  Among other things, what office job would be open long enough that two co-workers have conflicting schedules to the point where they couldn't both be at a cell provider store at the same time?

Y'all boys too nice. You missed up when you told her.

I would've just closed the line without even discussing it with her.

laugh.gif
at taking you to court, though.

You already screwed up...but that's the past now.

She can get her own phone account, she has a job. I would call and text her family and let them know to stop calling you. Your ex is an adult. It's not her family's responsibility to sort these things out unless you were abusing her.

laugh.gif
I didn't buy her a $300 puppy I was asking where to get one for free because I didn't want to spend money for her birthday, I knew it was over but wanted to continue smashing :/ I also didn't try to convince her to have a threesome I made the thread to ask if it would change the relationship, thinking back now I should have just did it :/

Thanks antbanks at least someone agrees they shouldn't be in this. The problem is this chick gets hysterical for no reason like a little kid which forces anyone who lives with her to get involved.

Correcting a mistake that you just made as well?  Oh.
You grammar nazi are getting mad  annoying, its used to be just highlighting a word and using a meme, that was funny.
 If you cant understand it just say that, dont go at peoples intelligence and get pissed when they shoot back.

And its not as if you sincerely care.
eyes.gif

This comment is also ignorant  

"Maybe if you would of passed english class, it wouldn't be such a tough read."

OP how old is she?

Transfer of liability on the phone line if you have the patience to interact with her.  A family this wild is probably harboring up any ammunition to take you down.  Any text messages, internet messages, voicemails with you cursing or saying anything slightly aggitating may be used against you...never doubt a woman scorned.  All it takes is someone to go to the magistrate and swear that you did something and they will slap some charges on you.

Life is too short...cancel the line and cut all ties.  Have on avenues or anything that lead to this person. Find a new job or section too.  Not worth it. 

Originally Posted by AyoDun

laugh.gif
I didn't buy her a $300 puppy I was asking where to get one for free because I didn't want to spend money for her birthday, I knew it was over but wanted to continue smashing :/ I also didn't try to convince her to have a threesome I made the thread to ask if it would change the relationship, thinking back now I should have just did it :/

Thanks antbanks at least someone agrees they shouldn't be in this. The problem is this chick gets hysterical for no reason like a little kid which forces anyone who lives with her to get involved.
Cut the phone off and keep it moving.  It's not that hard.

You don't have any dirt on her to make her sit her #*@ down?
nerd.gif

Put a copy of the memo you're going to send out in her (paper) inbox with a sticky that reads "fall back" on it. You're going to get fired anyway, might as well go out blasting. I mean, if you have pics...

i dont even know why he asked the questiopn. cut the line and tell her get her own damb phone on another service.

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

alien.gif

Just pepper you angus sir

Is this the same chick that you were trying to convince to do a threesome?

Is it?
roll.gif

I don't know about OP man... how the hell this dude gonna simp and ask NT where to buy a $300 puppy for his girlfriend's birthday 2 WEEKS AGO?!!!??

... then go cheat on her?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tumblr_lr9l52n5jV1qagyeg.gif

tumblr_m1yutmZ5Vn1r81pkn.gif

tumblr_lxpuk0QtAY1qfc5aj.gif

the last gif is great!
roll.gif
dude dug his own grave. what else should we know about?!

Matter of fact transfer the responsibility of her line over to her to make things simple.  Sounds like her name is burned out here so it's going to be hard for her to get a line in her name.

Back
Top Bottom