Nt What do I do?

ayodun

Banned
I cheated on my gf not too long ago. Long story short we broke up. I decided today I want to close her phone account which is under my name and chick gets hysterical. However right now at this very moment I'm getting texts from her mom, sister and sisters bf. The mom is saying she will take me to court, the sister and bf are threatening to come to my job and jump me. I am not scared of court because I did nothing wrong and the sister and bf are of no threat to me. However I would like to stop being annoyed and don't want problems at my job. How can I fix this?

So you're paying her phone and they don't want you to close it? If it's under your name, I don't see how court will rule in their favor.

No she pay's it it's just under my name. They're saying I hacked her information and I need to leave her alone but I called to let her know. I don't think they'll take it to court as there really isn't anything to take me to court for. I more so don't want them coming to my job or calling/texting me.

What kind of job do you have?

If there is security just give them a heads up on who to look out for and have them call the cops.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

If there is security just give them a heads up on who to look out for and have them call the cops.

Regular office job but no security.
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Based on your SN and your sig... did you cheat on her with a guy?
laugh.gif
 but no it was a woman.

Try to talk it out with her, if you got her a phone in your name Im sure you were simpin hard and she has enough info to start two credit cards in your name.
If all else fails tell her you are going to file a restraining order against her because this is a form of dating abuse.

Spoiler [+]
cheater

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

you cant transfer the name or something? no need to be a scumbag.

laugh.gif
I can but she needs to be present and we have conflicting work schedules. Plus I don't want to, she is no saint captain save a #%+. Calm yourself.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Get a restraining order then.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Try to talk it out with her, if you got her a phone in your name Im sure you were simpin hard and she has enough info to start two credit cards in your name.
If all else fails tell her you are going to file a restraining order against her because this is a form of dating abuse.
Nah we were together for a while so the phone was a gift for her birthday, $100 iphone isn't simpin imo. She has no personal info other then my address.

Get a restraining order then.
Against the sister and bf? Don't I need personal information?

just threaten her back with a cease and desist or something

you doing the right thing though cut her off and leave that scene ASAP

Nah we were together for a while so the phone was a gift for her birthday, $100 iphone isn't simpin imo. She has no personal info other then my address.

Thats what you think, if she was ever alone in your room you never know.
Like I said best to be nice but if all else fails to what you have to do.

To me simpin to me isn't soley based on money, its also playing house  
ohwell.gif

There is another problem I failed to mention. We both work together -_- I think it may be possible for me to transfer but I wouldn't know what to tell them.

There is another problem I failed to mention. We both work together -_- I think it may be possible for me to transfer but I wouldn't know what to tell them.

24pgwhg.gif

2rohzjp.jpg

svidxl.jpg

son you broke some of the most cardinal rules.

dont wife up females you work with

and dont take out lines for females unless shes your wife

and then to top this all off, you cheat on the girl, and get caught
laugh.gif
and you have the audacity to ask for our help

swd7qw.jpg

Originally Posted by MMG

24pgwhg.gif

2rohzjp.jpg

svidxl.jpg

son you broke some of the most cardinal rules.

dont wife up females you work with

and dont take out lines for females unless shes your wife

and then to top this all off, you cheat on the girl, and get caught
laugh.gif
and you have the audacity to ask for our help

swd7qw.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im done!!

alien.gif

Just pepper your angus sir

Is this the same chick that you were trying to convince to do a threesome?

alien.gif

Just pepper you angus sir

Is this the same chick that you were trying to convince to do a threesome?

Is it?
roll.gif

I don't know about OP man... how the hell this dude gonna simp and ask NT where to buy a $300 puppy for his girlfriend's birthday 2 WEEKS AGO?!!!??

... then go cheat on her?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom