NT, what city is the most overrated to you?

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

la and frisco

How can you say Frisco, when you live right accross the bridge?
laugh.gif

But like someone else said.........
grin.gif
eyes.gif
........LA, but ONLY because of the traffic. I LOVE everything else about it.

Being from the DMV, it's definitely DC. DC is only considered "major" because it's the nation's capital. there's nuthin' all that special about it. nuthin' is here that you can't find in NY, or Chicago, or LA.
indifferent.gif
its about more than the amount of things you canfind, its an entirely different feel...plus DC is slept on by everyone

NY

I think people who don't live in Vegas think that all there is to it is the Strip. I think the Strip may be overrated, but Vegas the city is underrated.

LA & Vegas, I can't spend more than 2 days in either city.

How can anyone in their right mind say London...!? That city is beautiful. It's huge and there's endless things to do.

My vote is definitely Los Angeles.

It doesn't even truly have a large downtown area with skyscrapers and all the rest (Like Chi-Town or NYC).

It's just one big, busy suburban lifestyle and it's impossible to get anywhere without a car. Drive down Ventura Boulevard or any other bigger street,and you wouldn't know the difference between that and anywhere else in the country. There's not a whole lot of uniqueness in L.A., in my opinion.There's a few pretty sights like the Hills and the Beach Cities farther south in Orange County, but if we're just talking the city of Los Angeles, thenI'm not a very big fan of it. If I'm wanting to see a true city then I'd much rather go to NYC, Chicago, etc.

NY, although I'd like to go back and see more because NYers must have a reason for not shutting up about it.
PUSHA x Vinsanity wrote: My vote is definitely Los Angeles.

It doesn't even truly have a large downtown area with skyscrapers and all the rest (Like Chi-Town or NYC).

It's just one big, busy suburban lifestyle and it's impossible to get anywhere without a car.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

Being from the DMV, it's definitely DC. DC is only considered "major" because it's the nation's capital. there's nuthin' all that special about it. nuthin' is here that you can't find in NY, or Chicago, or LA.
indifferent.gif
its about more than the amount of things you can find, its an entirely different feel...plus DC is slept on by everyone

NY
okay then
indifferent.gif
go "feel" those things andglorify how you "feel" to the world. that's a pretty wack way to put it. you get a different "feel" anywhere you go. don't you?explain the "feel" that you get from DC that makes it so outstanding.

i haven't been to enough cities to compare some as overrated, and i'm pretty sure most of you are in the same boat.

How can anyone in their right mind say London...!? That city is beautiful. It's huge and there's endless things to do.
To each there own just like you voted for La...La>anywhere
pimp.gif

definitely NY. the only people who hype it are those who live there. when i go there, its nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom