NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

21st Amendment Watermelon Wheat gets an honorable mention. Love a couple of those before a Giants game in summer

21st Amendment Watermelon Wheat gets an honorable mention. Love a couple of those before a Giants game in summer

Joe! What's up man! Haha I still have your old email, thought about shooting you a line. I am in the north bay now, we need to hook up and put down a few.

From sierra nevada, I really enjoy the tumbler and celebration ale. Both are top notch.

Ok, here is another... EEL RIVER PORTER! Wow, the first 100% usda certified organic beer. Such and awesome taste and finish.

An Dee, get at me, hit the inbox I'll hook it up with the legitness.

Oh yea, I was in a little dive in SF, totally forget the name, but they had a wheat beer that was called 'uff'yourstupidwheatbeer, and it came from somewhere in socal. Google it, tastes great.

So I am officially boycotting AB, time to say goodbye to olde english lol.

IPA= india pale ale.

Joe! What's up man! Haha I still have your old email, thought about shooting you a line. I am in the north bay now, we need to hook up and put down a few.

From sierra nevada, I really enjoy the tumbler and celebration ale. Both are top notch.

Ok, here is another... EEL RIVER PORTER! Wow, the first 100% usda certified organic beer. Such and awesome taste and finish.

An Dee, get at me, hit the inbox I'll hook it up with the legitness.

Oh yea, I was in a little dive in SF, totally forget the name, but they had a wheat beer that was called 'uff'yourstupidwheatbeer, and it came from somewhere in socal. Google it, tastes great.

So I am officially boycotting AB, time to say goodbye to olde english lol.

IPA= india pale ale.

Originally Posted by bonde111

Recent pickups over the past month. Got two of the Sam Adams Infinium, one to drink, other to keep for a bit. Gotta check and see if it will age in the bottle well. The Goose Island Christmas might be drank, since the place that I got it had plenty left. The Bourbon County Rare will be kept for some time, since they will never make it again. Bottle was hand numbered in pen. The Sam Adams Imperial White was mighty tasty. A ramped up version of their White Ale. Drank the Dark Truth Stout, and Tank 7 last night. Both were excellent.  Latitude 48 IPA was decent. The Sixth Glass was outstanding. It has a lot of flavor right up front, kinda like a slap to the face in the good way. Boulevard has really done a great job on their Smokestack Series.

I need to try the Infinium, how much was it?

Originally Posted by bonde111

Recent pickups over the past month. Got two of the Sam Adams Infinium, one to drink, other to keep for a bit. Gotta check and see if it will age in the bottle well. The Goose Island Christmas might be drank, since the place that I got it had plenty left. The Bourbon County Rare will be kept for some time, since they will never make it again. Bottle was hand numbered in pen. The Sam Adams Imperial White was mighty tasty. A ramped up version of their White Ale. Drank the Dark Truth Stout, and Tank 7 last night. Both were excellent.  Latitude 48 IPA was decent. The Sixth Glass was outstanding. It has a lot of flavor right up front, kinda like a slap to the face in the good way. Boulevard has really done a great job on their Smokestack Series.

I need to try the Infinium, how much was it?

Originally Posted by IthruXIX

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

No one has mentioned any Lost Coast brews, alley cat, downtown brown, raspberry brown, indica pale ale, tangerine wheat, apricot wheat, and my personal favorite Great White. I have been drinking it religiously for the past five/six years. Also, used to work at a place with both great white and tangerine wheat on tap. If you ever get the chance, mix 1/5 tangerine to 4/5 great white. Really exceptional.
Lost Coast is easily my favorite brewery. And Great White is also my favorite beer
pimp.gif

Finally! Ever been to the restaurant? They make some super dope food.

Ok, MORE MICROS! Lagunitas, awesome. Bear republic, very nice selection. Third street alehouse out of santa rosa is ill, same with Russian River Brewing.

Support your local breweries! AB, damn you.
I have a lot of love for Lost Coast. I drove down to SF one time last summer and took 101 back to Oregon just to stop in Eureka and hit up Lost Coast. Great White is one of my favorite beers.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

No one has mentioned any Lost Coast brews, alley cat, downtown brown, raspberry brown, indica pale ale, tangerine wheat, apricot wheat, and my personal favorite Great White. I have been drinking it religiously for the past five/six years. Also, used to work at a place with both great white and tangerine wheat on tap. If you ever get the chance, mix 1/5 tangerine to 4/5 great white. Really exceptional.
Lost Coast is easily my favorite brewery. And Great White is also my favorite beer
pimp.gif

Finally! Ever been to the restaurant? They make some super dope food.

Ok, MORE MICROS! Lagunitas, awesome. Bear republic, very nice selection. Third street alehouse out of santa rosa is ill, same with Russian River Brewing.

Support your local breweries! AB, damn you.
I have a lot of love for Lost Coast. I drove down to SF one time last summer and took 101 back to Oregon just to stop in Eureka and hit up Lost Coast. Great White is one of my favorite beers.

^Try Eel River Porter, first usda certified organic beer, taste is awesome. Best porter I have ever had.

^Try Eel River Porter, first usda certified organic beer, taste is awesome. Best porter I have ever had.

Anyone got any recommendations on some good beers to try...im trying to better my beer pallate since ive only been drinking beer for about at year or so since ive really just drank hard liquor...i like blue moon but that seems to be a girl beer...ive tried hoegaarden also so u can see i like wheat beers...red stripe, sierra nevada and newcastle are good....i tried Lagunitas IPA but it seemed a bit strong on taste for me...

Anyone got any recommendations on some good beers to try...im trying to better my beer pallate since ive only been drinking beer for about at year or so since ive really just drank hard liquor...i like blue moon but that seems to be a girl beer...ive tried hoegaarden also so u can see i like wheat beers...red stripe, sierra nevada and newcastle are good....i tried Lagunitas IPA but it seemed a bit strong on taste for me...

has anybody tried la choulette de noel? it's suppose to be a french xmas beer, i asked the dude at bevmo to recommend me a beer and he recommended that, took 2 bucks off also since they were trying to clear stock.

it was surprisingly really good. had 2 hazelnut brown nectars after that and i was feel good for the night.

has anybody tried la choulette de noel? it's suppose to be a french xmas beer, i asked the dude at bevmo to recommend me a beer and he recommended that, took 2 bucks off also since they were trying to clear stock.

it was surprisingly really good. had 2 hazelnut brown nectars after that and i was feel good for the night.

Back
Top Bottom