NT what are your thoughts on gold diggers

I recently just moved to back Vegas and realize that gold diggers are a much more common case than I originally thought. Call me sheltered but I lived in the bay area for most of my life and I never met any until I came to back to Vegas and saw them with my own eyes.

Im just curious what makes women (who have accomplished absolutely nothing) feel like they deserve anything without doing any actual work? It just amazes me. I mean don't get me wrong im not tryna hate cause im broke, im actually doing pretty good. But I noticed I get treated differently when my cars in the shop and I have to use my parents mini van, than when im driving my own car and wearing a button up and slacks. And I aint stingy either, I make a good amount and I aint even into money at all so I got no problem with giving it all away to my friends, family, and HARD-WORKING future wife that will deserve it.

Can anyone explain how women can actually believe that they will find a prince charming thats also a self made billionare without having anything to offer in return, except for a pretty face?

Is it just a Las Vegas thing, or is this in other cities too?

I recently just moved to back Vegas and realize that gold diggers are a much more common case than I originally thought. Call me sheltered but I lived in the bay area for most of my life and I never met any until I came to back to Vegas and saw them with my own eyes.

Im just curious what makes women (who have accomplished absolutely nothing) feel like they deserve anything without doing any actual work? It just amazes me. I mean don't get me wrong im not tryna hate cause im broke, im actually doing pretty good. But I noticed I get treated differently when my cars in the shop and I have to use my parents mini van, than when im driving my own car and wearing a button up and slacks. And I aint stingy either, I make a good amount and I aint even into money at all so I got no problem with giving it all away to my friends, family, and HARD-WORKING future wife that will deserve it.

Can anyone explain how women can actually believe that they will find a prince charming thats also a self made billionare without having anything to offer in return, except for a pretty face?

Is it just a Las Vegas thing, or is this in other cities too?
because it's happening every day.  

I don't condone it, the simplest answer is usually the right one.

Wait you lived in the bay area the capital of prostitution and never met or seen a *** ...gotta be trolling

Yeah I can understand those rich guys that keep girls on the side just for some yambs, but those guys dont exactly really love that girl or stay faithful to them. I can't see any reason why any successful self made person would actually truly LOVE a gold digger that has no redeeming qualities.

Not saying a rich guy only has to go for a rich girl. Im just saying when I get married my wife will HAVE to be equally as strong and hard working as I am. Whether she makes $0 or a billion, money aint really an issue to me, I just care about character.

Wait you lived in the bay area the capital of prostitution and never met or seen a *** ...gotta be trolling
Yes I met ****, but do I actually know them like that? No, and do I ever see them go anywhere? No. But it seems like in Vegas thats every girls dream out here, so much so that it isn't really a dream its an expectation. Like every girl that knows how to put on makeup is just gonna for sure find their prince charming that is just gonna come and take care of them forever without them having to do one thing
roll.gif

Yeah I can understand those rich guys that keep girls on the side just for some yambs, but those guys dont exactly really love that girl or stay faithful to them. I can't see any reason why any successful self made person would actually truly LOVE a gold digger that has no redeeming qualities.

Not saying a rich guy only has to go for a rich girl. Im just saying when I get married my wife will HAVE to be equally as strong and hard working as I am. Whether she makes $0 or a billion, money aint really an issue to me, I just care about character.
ok, your stance is more clear to me now. Respected. 
nthat.gif

I don't think I can answer your question now though.

Last edited:
Financial security is important to all women. ALL WOMEN. Some are just more upfront with their intentions.

There was a girl I used to kick it with, chemistry was great, we were sexually involved and she sucked me up and everything. Ever since high school I wanted her to be my gf, especially since we were kicking it so tough. After we crossed the line sexually (this was after college) I brought up the notion of us being an item, her response: "you dont seem secure enough financially and I dont see you making any moves."

If I Was making decent bread back then, it would've been a different story, I'm sure. I know she felt like we were a good connection, but these females are looking out for their wellbeing and their potential child's well being first and foremost.

Last edited:
I applaud the women for taking advantage of any gold digging situations. Can you really blame them for that? They see it happen everyday in front of them, why would they not expect it? Dont men do the same thing when they say they hit nothing but dimes, despite not bringing anything to the equation themselves?

The real question is why are the men out there facilitating this kind of behavior? Are we that shallow that all a woman needs is good looks, and any other faults (ex. gold digging) are brushed aside? Are they that lonely that they are willing to do whatever it takes to have a woman by their sides, despite the fact that she brings nothing to the equation? Is it really wrong for a woman to expect those things from a mate?

. . Sorry to get all philosophical here, but I feel that its time to stop blaming the women, and analyze what it is that men are doing to promote this ideology. Because if we stop, I'm sure they will do the same

You must not be from any real city in the Bay
Im from the city and now I live on the east side of San Jose. Not saying thats every city, but even all of my friends from san leandro, daly city, and the town agree with me. I hardly see any guys want a REAL relationship with a girl who has nothing to offer except her face. For some yambs, yeah of course thats the only thing that matters. But especially for a self made man that busted his ***, it makes no sense to me that he would want to give a dime to the girl who aint ****.
Financial security is important to all women. ALL WOMEN. Some are just more upfront with their intentions.

There was a girl I used to kick it with, chemistry was great, we were sexually involved and she sucked me up and everything. Ever since high school I wanted her to be my gf, especially since we were kicking it so tough. After we crossed the line sexually (this was after college) I brought up the notion of us being an item, her response: "you dont seem secure enough financially and I dont see you making any moves."

If I Was making decent bread back then, it would've been a different story, I'm sure. I know she felt like we were a good connection, but these females are looking out for their wellbeing and their potential child's well being first and foremost.
Im not talking about financial security either, that is completely understandable, nobody wants just hop on a sinking ship. Im talking about girls (who havent done anything worth it in their lives) that feel like they truly DESERVE a strong, self made millionaire that will actually love them and treat them right. I mean how can anybody who has made themselves into something great ever be attracted to a women that has absolutely nothing to offer besides her face. 

Maybe you guys aren't really understanding what I mean by gold digger. Let me give you an example of girls here in Vegas.

-they have no drive to do anything besides buy makeup

-they live off of their parents

-they work deadend jobs

-are very boring

-have the weakest character

-dont know any form of struggle whatsoever

-only care about a guys MONEY and nothing else. the dude could be mute for all they care. as long as they look flashly and have lots of money

-and on top of that they truly believe that a prince charming will really go for them, just cause they spend all their effort and money on trying to look pretty.

I applaud the women for taking advantage of any gold digging situations. Can you really blame them for that? They see it happen everyday in front of them, why would they not expect it? Dont men do the same thing when they say they hit nothing but dimes, despite not bringing anything to the equation themselves?

The real question is why are the men out there facilitating this kind of behavior? Are we that shallow that all a woman needs is good looks, and any other faults (ex. gold digging) are brushed aside? Are they that lonely that they are willing to do whatever it takes to have a woman by their sides, despite the fact that she brings nothing to the equation? Is it really wrong for a woman to expect those things from a mate?

. . Sorry to get all philosophical here, but I feel that its time to stop blaming the women, and analyze what it is that men are doing to promote this ideology. Because if we stop, I'm sure they will do the same
I completely agree. But only thing is, I don't know any guy like this. Only ones I know that blow money on girls is just out for some yambs not a real relationship.

Edit:

I mean the way I see it is, if I were to hit my dream and launch my company and be a millionaire, I would have struggled and worked so hard, I don't see why I would just go for someone so much below my level. At that point when I am a millionaire I know I will DESERVE a women who I both find attractive and also has my same drive and character.

Last edited:
a necessary evil. for some people 1k is nothing and for others its the difference of sleeping in a bed for the next 30 days or push coming to shove. but at the end of the day those gold diggers are never really happy because its always the want for more with them and they go back to being women who want to be loved some point in their lives. 

a necessary evil. for some people 1k is nothing and for others its the difference of sleeping in a bed for the next 30 days or push coming to shove. but at the end of the day those gold diggers are never really happy because its always the want for more with them and they go back to being women who want to be loved some point in their lives. 
this is true. but, thats not what I consider a gold digger. Thats just an attribute of any person who thinks about the future. Those are basic necessities to life. Maybe you dont have any real gold diggers where your from. But I mentioned above that I am talking about girls with nothing to offer and still feel like they deserve to be with a billionare.

this is true. but, thats not what I consider a gold digger. Thats just an attribute of any person who thinks about the future. Those are basic necessities to life. Maybe you dont have any real gold diggers where your from. But I mentioned above that I am talking about girls with nothing to offer and still feel like they deserve to be with a billionare.
im from atl now in l.a. and have been to vegas numerous times. you basically talking about hood rats that want to be spoiled cause they seen another chick come up on vh1. MAn that applies to them too. I had a chick name cidnee who was just like that a weed head, part-time stripper that baby sit kids and did hair on the side o make her ends meet. she didnt go to school , the realest job she had was as a host at cpk, and didnt strive to be anything other than my baby momma. I dodged that bullet because all she wanted to do when i was around was go out and when i wasn't was go out with her female cousins the same way. the broad couldnt hold a conversation about anything couldnt relate to stuff going on in society unless it was kardasian or vh1 show. and the first time i kept it real with her i was a hater or an enemy because i asked her what would her parents think of her at 5 then and at 25 now. i was her prince charming because her family loved me ( hell me and her pops or cool to this day)  but a real man of means will never settle for someone who cant bring anything to the table outside of her body. 

im from atl now in l.a. and have been to vegas numerous times. you basically talking about hood rats that want to be spoiled cause they seen another chick come up on vh1. MAn that applies to them too. I had a chick name cidnee who was just like that a weed head, part-time stripper that baby sit kids and did hair on the side o make her ends meet. she didnt go to school , the realest job she had was as a host at cpk, and didnt strive to be anything other than my baby momma. I dodged that bullet because all she wanted to do when i was around was go out and when i wasn't was go out with her female cousins the same way. the broad couldnt hold a conversation about anything couldnt relate to stuff going on in society unless it was kardasian or vh1 show. and the first time i kept it real with her i was a hater or an enemy because i asked her what would her parents think of her at 5 then and at 25 now. i was her prince charming because her family loved me ( hell me and her pops or cool to this day)  but a real man of means will never settle for someone who cant bring anything to the table outside of her body. 
thank you. this is exactly what I tell some of my girls homegirls out here. but theyre like "you stupid i do my makeup good everyday and look my best in these heels I saved 3 months for. of course some billionaire prince charming is gonna come find me and take care of me". And they seriously BELIEVE this. I dont know whether to
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
or
roll.gif

i dont know where they get this idea from, but thats why i wanted to ask because 90% of the girls I have met out here truly believe this and are just hoping on it. still living with their parents at the age of 25+ with no intention of moving out, dumb as a rock, no relevant life skills/interest, and cant handle any real life struggles that come their way.

thank you. this is exactly what I tell some of my girls homegirls out here. but theyre like "you stupid i do my makeup good everyday and look my best in these heels I saved 3 months for. of course some billionaire prince charming is gonna come find me and take care of me". And they seriously BELIEVE this. I dont know whether to
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
or
roll.gif

i dont know where they get this idea from, but thats why i wanted to ask because 90% of the girls I have met out here truly believe this and are just hoping on it. still living with their parents at the age of 25+ with no intention of moving out, dumb as a rock, no relevant life skills/interest, and cant handle any real life struggles that come their way.
my man all you got to do is check them . ask them where has that got them in life. dude but its a cycle with them broads raised by a some single mothers and tv's with people who are afraid to step on other people toes and friends and cousins they reassure them that they look good. ask them what can they do that another woman cant. All they strive to be is some bodies baby momma thats gonna put up with them cause they got their seed and throwing the snatch at them. they are worse than **** to me at least a *** has a pimp and knows her place ,they are zombies.

i think it requires great unconventional skill and intelligence to do what the great gold diggers of our time do with Marylin Monroe being sort of the modern age pioneer and gold-digging demi-goddess. Yea they got the IQ of a coke can, but they have another form of intelligence that other people do not posses. Not everyone has to start a business or win the Nobel prize or invent the hadron collider. These chicks have managed to eclipse 99% of the population in terms of material wealth and fame just by shaking their *** and showing off their poon in a duly manner while dudes who have found cures for diseases, discovered DNA replication mechanism etc. are virtually unknown to society. Now most chicks are not as efficient as others in this regard, esp. the unattractive ones and are forced to equate themselves and even compete with men in the real world. We all assume that just because they are initially attractive that its easy for them to reach that level, yet not all attractive women are well-off while the most "successful" gold-digging ones have managed to use their "talents" in the most effective way possible and are getting an all expense paid trip through life (whether that's good or bad in the long-run is subjective). And yes, men can be seen as the enablers, but recognizing this male weakness and taking advantage of the situation takes some form of awareness and skill. Now I am not admiring nor exalting this form of intelligence, just merely stating that it should not be overlooked because too many dudes get got by these wolf in sheep's clothing broads.

i think it requires great unconventional skill and intelligence to do what the great gold diggers of our time do with Marylin Monroe being sort of the modern age pioneer and gold-digging demi-goddess. Yea they got the IQ of a coke can, but they have another form of intelligence that other people do not posses. Not everyone has to start a business or win the Nobel prize or invent the hadron collider. These chicks have managed to eclipse 99% of the population in terms of material wealth and fame just by shaking their *** and showing off their poon in a duly manner while dudes who have found cures for diseases, discovered DNA replication mechanism etc. are virtually unknown to society. Now most chicks are not as efficient as others in this regard, esp. the unattractive ones and are forced to equate themselves and even compete with men in the real world. We all assume that just because they are initially attractive that its easy for them to reach that level, yet not all attractive women are well-off while the most "successful" gold-digging ones have managed to use their "talents" in the most effective way possible and are getting an all expense paid trip through life (whether that's good or bad in the long-run is subjective). And yes, men can be seen as the enablers, but recognizing this male weakness and taking advantage of the situation takes some form of awareness and skill. Now I am not admiring nor exalting this form of intelligence, just merely stating that it should not be overlooked because too many dudes get got by these wolf in sheep's clothing broads.
im digging that like the devil 

Only old geezers, ball players, and dudes with no game get played or are alright with gold diggers.

Reminds me of this chick I used to mess with. All she cared about was looking good and having me buy her crap.The poon got old quick. Had to cut her off quick. Found herprince charming a month later. Os so she thought. Dude was basically stuntin on IG and whatnot but broke as a joke. Borrowing his cousin's whip to take her out. Shorty got preggo off of dude and now he's ghost. Feel bad but I def dodged a bullet

Back
Top Bottom