NT what are your main Pet Peeves?!

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Girls who text during 95% of class and just have no respect
Slippery ice driving (Minnesota FTL)
My roommate playing COD at max volume when I'm trying to read
I have probably 100 Facebook pet peeves, but girls making the duckface is probably #1

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

People who walk around doing that little thing with their fingers where the index finger hits the middle finger making a loud snapping noise.

Or is this only in my area?

indifferent.gif

Wow man you really hate just for the sake of hating. Jehlers are you talking about the thing people do with their chewing tobacco cans? I hate this also

sshhhhhhh.

The old %!*$! who glares at me everyday in class because she thinks this is "her seat" ...

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

People who make these threads.
this fool is 410FRESH.

the liar who got FLAMED and OWNED in the dodge viper appreciation thread

girls that look good with NO sense of fashion
young money/lil wayne fans
Hair/lint/#%%% on my peacoat lint rollers>>>>
people that say "pop" and "pizza pie".. yes i am weird..
people that always type in all capslock or TypE LiKe THi$
being cold/cold wind in the winter
ugly girls that think they are the #%%%
getting my shoes dirty
people not texting back asap
texting someone and they call me back

things i like
clothes/shoes/girls/money/music/playing basketball/the gym/H&M
and
akward situations...

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by Club29

People who walk around doing that little thing with their fingers where the index finger hits the middle finger making a loud snapping noise.

Or is this only in my area?

indifferent.gif
I guess it may sound dumb but its really hard to describe. You like flick your whole wrist leaving your index finger loose to snap against your middle finger. Plenty of people i know walking around doing this.
Like they are packing a can of chew??
SO annoying.
Yes, exactly what im talking about.

wet plastic
wet socks

when you're in class and in the middle row with about 3 empty seats on each side and someone comes and sits RIGHT NEXT TO YOU...you didn't see all those extra seats? yo have to sit right next to me? !%%+ out of here...

laugh.gif
well i don't like them...i sit around empty seats on purpose and someone always ruins it...

people always trying to top your last statement

ex.
person A) "I just rode pass a red lambo"
person B)"oh yeah I saw Busta Rhymes in a yellow lambo trailing Jeezy in his blue lambo last week "

At my job when a customer comes in with a problem and decides that it would be a good idea to tell me every detail as to why their phone isn't working. Like I need to know what the hell you were doing when you dropped your phone in water. Get to the point already damn.

My dad taking a nasty @%#+% (bad stomach) and having it spray all over the inside of the toilet rim IN MY BATHROOM leaving %@#* stains.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
smh
laugh.gif
Has no shame even after I told.

- customers who do not cooperate thinking arguing will make things better
- people being stingy to kick it (why you gotta be all secretive on where you go)

- stupid high school music. ex. new boyz

- ungrateful people

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

People being late. 5-10 is fine. I'm talking 35-40 minutes.
No courtesy call either.
QFT

How are you saying "Ima be there at 12" and then come at 3:30?
smh.gif

And the opposite, if I say Ill be there in 10 mins and you say you ready, why am i waiting outside the crib an extra 20 mins while you looking for an outfit?
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

...funkmaster flex and his whole style/voice/mannerisms/views on life and the world...all I can think of at the moment

People texting as their walking and bump into you. Then give you the dirty look like ur wrong...

When pple bum rush the train as the doors open just to realize there are no open seats.

Eurolights on a BMW

Back
Top Bottom