NT! What are you fav 3 songs at the moment??? Vol. Just wondering......

1. Lupe Fiasco- Real
2. Empire of The Sun- Standing on the Shore
3. Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Dull Life

Prince- I will die for you
Common- Assata shakur
Guns n roses- November rain

At the moment, how do people name their favorite 3 songs of all time. I hate those threads, the pretty near impossible to do. You would have to lock your selffor a month and just ponder, introspect, and listen.

Common- Assata shakur

At the moment, how do people name their favorite 3 songs of all time. I hate those threads, the pretty near impossible to do. You would have to lock your selffor a month and just ponder, introspect, and listen.

Common- Assata shakur

Common- Assata shakur

Common- Assata shakur

Common- Assata shakur

Common- Assata shakur

Common- Assata shakur

Common- Assata shakur

Common- Assata shakur

Common- Assata shakur

Back
Top Bottom