NT what are you eating? vol. college budget *PICS*

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

May I ask what those goldfish taste like? We don't those here.
laugh.gif
Cheddar cheese.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This is one of those rare occasions where living at home in college is
pimp.gif

Stocked refrigerators FTW

im taking full advantage of this for the next year, then i gotta transfer & get my own place, & my own food...
frown.gif

i eat good

would eat even "better" if i wasn't health-conscious (i.e. steaks all the time , etc.)

even if i didn't have much money no way i'd eat ramen noodles.....sell some weed or something or get a job, nobody should eat the garbage being postedin this thread.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

whats is an addict budget?

Addicts need their money for drugs. So they spend the least amount of money on food, or even find ways to spend no money on food, just drugs.

Wanna but some drugs? -Pineapple Express
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rice + eggs, chicken tenders, buffalo wings, philly cheesesteaks, sandwiches, tv dinners, all the low priced but good stuff.

try the cinnamon swirl bread + nutella combo. you'll thank me later

smh.gif
Ya'll need to invest in the dining halls even if you live off campus. Get the cheapest meal plan and when you do go there, go ham.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

that looks disgusting, thats cheese and mushroom on top of lobster????

word..that lobster does not look appetizing...AT ALL.

I just eat meal plan food. Ours are normally open until 12. Most of the time I order food is when I'm coming back in wasted at 3 in the morning. I eat alot of Chunky soup though, or I'll get a big order pizza of pizza or wings and spread it over a couple meals.

Back
Top Bottom