Nt.. Was there ever a time when..

brokeballah

Banned
you were working on a project (big or small) in life that was frustrating you so much so that you wanted to quit but ended up sticking it through and found arewarding end result? I need stories because my butt is in need of some motivation. I'm currently working on a business project and things are gettingtough.

nope. you should just quit.

nothing of value can come of the completion of your project.

stop working. now.

Yeah. I had to graduate.
laugh.gif

You could think of it as if you were driving and you had to !$*@ really bad but there were no gas stations/rest stops around. The discomfort is starting tokill your insides. Sure, you could just let it go, and you'd feel a lot better, but you end up !$%@!+@+ yourself. If you buckle down and hold it in,you'll eventually get to a toilet and it'll be that much more satisfying.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

You could think of it as if you were driving and you had to !$*@ really bad but there were no gas stations/rest stops around. The discomfort is starting to kill your insides. Sure, you could just let it go, and you'd feel a lot better, but you end up !$%@!+@+ yourself. If you buckle down and hold it in, you'll eventually get to a toilet and it'll be that much more satisfying.

laugh.gif

no regrets man, just think a few years from now what you will think of yourself if you gave up

snowboarding.... took me 4 outings and falling on my butt 1000x to finally get it, but now that i can do it.... my winters are no longer miserable.

Back
Top Bottom