NT vs. ST

I didn't know what the hell was happening when my bookmark took me there, thank God I got PM'd about this place :smokin

anyone wanna fill me in what ST is?.......................................... who made that site? is it impersonating nt? fill me in.. i've been gone for a week

anyone wanna fill me in what ST is?.......................................... who made that site? is it impersonating nt? fill me in.. i've been gone for a week

This is what I believe is true:

- NT wants to move off yuku
- Yuku and herbs got sensitive
- Made their own site, "snearkertalk", and redirected "niketalk.com/yuku" to ST.

If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

Damn I thought NT completely turned into ST. I was PISSED for a second..then went to niketalk.com and seen it back to the black & red :pimp: Gotta get used to this new layout, I aint mad tho

So how can I guarantee that I avoid that site all together because when I Google or type niketalk.com in the url I get redirected and I just cant get done with that site.

I bet Yuku is bitter as hell that NT left. But they shouldn't be surprised, I'm happy with this change. :nthat: Long overdue IMO.

It's incredible that there are still people confused about what has happened here. The phrase "reading is fundamental" has never been more appropriate.

Do we not get to have sigs? whats up with that?

We do, Just plain white sigs though.

Go to your profile, Click on edit account details, Scroll down you see your posts (keep scrolling) then your photos under that you see your forum signature. Just click on edit signature text. Hope this helped.

So I got banned from SneakerTalk lol. Still trying to figure out exactly what to type in the address bar in order not to be redirected to yuku. :smh:

I got banned on ST so now I have to log out to survey what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom