NT: Vote for oo206oo and mstrpln in this fitted hat/design contest.....please?

Voted for D8.

OP in your OG post, put the D8 first when you list the 3 itll make it easier for those of us that dont really care, to copy and paste digme?

Good luck guys.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Imma just be honest, all those fitteds pictured look stupid. I voted anyway cause you're NT fam
pimp.gif
What looks stupid about them?
eyes.gif

Not bad, I voted.

just voted. i really like the seattle grind concept and i think it would look great when the actual fitted comes out. good luck to both of you

Thanks for all the votes, really appreciated.

Jeyel, i really like that logo too. I think when its embroidered with the different shades of grey thread, it'll look really sharp. I like the Kings one i did too, but id rather the Grind logo wins.

done and I'm hoping that the Seattle Grind goes into production... I've always fancied fitted with "G" on them
pimp.gif

Gnar hat is spot on. "Beyond Radical".....couldn't have said it any goofier.

Voted....good luck.

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Imma just be honest, all those fitteds pictured look stupid. I voted anyway cause you're NT fam
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Not bad, I voted.
They are trash. the logo/images looks ******ed and juvenile..the raging wheelers one looks like an evil roll of toilet paper..these guys didnt put any effort into these designs and alot of the other hats looked better.  i voted for OP because he is NT fam

I think the wheel just need more rounder edges on the side. Other than that, it will be ok.

18785-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Red-Skateboard-With-A-Yellow-Flame-Paint-Job-And-Yellow-Wheels.jpg

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Not bad, I voted.
They are trash. the logo/images looks ******ed and juvenile..the raging wheelers one looks like an evil roll of toilet paper..these guys didnt put any effort into these designs and alot of the other hats looked better.  i voted for OP because he is NT fam
To each his own, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but to say A LOT of the other hats look better is silly. Let be honest, MOST of the entries are hot garbage.
Im not claiming mine is THE best, but cmon, lets not get carried away.

The vote is still appreciated though. Good lookin on that.

Stephan....this one is so much better dude. Great vibe of both baseball and skating. Colors look a lot better and I think it would look great on some old fashion pinstriped jerseys.

C-010610-1C.png

J-120109-1A.png

I know this is not part of the contest but I really like this one too.

And the person who did the "stalefish" logo had the best name but failed on the logo. That is so perfect for a baseball team.

Oh....also would like to share a great parody graphic that my cousin's friend did for his hat company Hella Tight. (Whites....mock of the Indians). Great message and cool that they did the whole uniforms for just the heck of it:

whitiesstackola.jpg

030whities.jpg

070whities.jpg

130whities.jpg

more photos here

my only gripe with mstrpln logo is his color selection. The colors are too bold for my liking. It takes away from the detail of the actual design.

Originally Posted by solesavage

my only gripe with mstrpln logo is his color selection. The colors are too bold for my liking. It takes away from the detail of the actual design.
true, but the colors DO contrast well...graphics aren't too fitting with the color scheme though, imo

voted. GL gents

Yeah I just wanted them to stand out more for the contest.
Color is actually debatable for this contest, it's mostly based on design first then if that design wins, variations of the design are mocked up in different colorways.

Back
Top Bottom