NT vampires? vol. where u at

anyone here sleeps during the day and lives during darkness?

the only problem i see with this lifestyle is that its hard to find a job to fit ur schedule.

only sometimes.

work at 711 or 24 hour fitness. you don't do much at this hour.

Last edited:
I sleep till like 2-3 o'clock in the afternoon cause I sleep at like 6 in the morning. I need to change this habit somehow

I usually go to bed at 1AM and sleep till 12 to 3PM.

I've lost control of my sleeping pattern. Like I'll stay up till the afternoon, sleep during the evening and then be up all night. I need to change this ASAP tho, I'm not putting my summer to proper use. :smh:

im only able get like 4 or 5 hours sleep per night up every morning at 3:30 am

try staying up for as long as you can then going to sleep at night. im talking 24 hours +.

ive done that trying to get my circadian cycle in order after being jet lagged.

Last edited:
I don't really do that...

But I have noticed im hella productive at night. During the day I don't eem wanna look at homework.

Come night time, im talking 1-5 AM I knock it out like clockwork and can cook, clean, etc. with no problems.. All **** I would never do with the sun out.

I don't really do that...

But I have noticed im hella productive at night. During the day I don't eem wanna look at homework.

Come night time, im talking 1-5 AM I knock it out like clockwork and can cook, clean, etc. with no problems.. All **** I would never do with the sun out.
I think there are less distractions at night ....

Bout to summers ago I used to stay up til 7am and sleep til 6pm. Waking up and the sun going down was depressing sometimes. 
laugh.gif

My job requires me to be up all night most of the time.. it sucks because I can't get anything done at time and if I have to do something I lose sleep.

I've lost control of my sleeping pattern. Like I'll stay up till the afternoon, sleep during the evening and then be up all night. I need to change this ASAP tho, I'm not putting my summer to proper use.
mean.gif
This has started happening to me in recent weeks. I'm a little mad about it because before I started this bad pattern I actually was going to bed ad waking up at decent times.

It's Ramadan for me so I'm staying up 8pm-7am usually and sleeping during daylight hours. It sucks because I'm a closet atheist but my parents are Muslims, so I'm trying to keep them happy. I'm too thirsty or hungry during the day to do anything so I'm forced by my own body to stay indoors and sleep or play COD and browse reddit.

Back
Top Bottom