NT Twitter Roast

Who else got a dope perm? Represent!

G-FACE.jpeg

#

# Ol 'Mickey Free is not a girl' looking *** _ @babehound4 minutes ago from web

# Ol Naymond Brice "I don't want it" x "I can't do baby booking" looking *** _ @babehound5 minutes ago from web

# I'm just gonna be honest. You look like the type of _ that was sexually molested as a child. I'm just throwing that out there. @babehound6 minutesago from web

# Yo, Ju Kill my Brather might be the funniest +%! of the night....LMAOOOOOO8 minutes ago from web

# @pasCHITOWN LMFAOOOOOO, Peoples Hernandez ajlfdhajfsdjfha;sfdhsa;fdh;salfhsafh13 minutes ago from web in reply to pasCHITOWN

# Ol Frankie Lymon "Why do fools fall in love" perm having *** _ @babehound14 minutes ago from web

# Ol 'Fried, Dyed and laid to the side' Malcolm Little perm having *** ninja @babehound16 minutes ago from web

# Fake @#+ Stack Bundles (-_-) @babehound18 minutes ago from web

# "Basketball is my favorite sport, I like the way they dribble up and down the court" Kurtis Blow Ol School Rap perm having *** n'18 minutes agofrom web

# "YOU HEAR THAT NUSO!!!, THE BOY HERE SAYS HE OWES ME!!!!' Shep from 'Above the Rim' looking *** _44 minutes ago from web

# Rappin 4-Tay 'When my homies call' perm having *** @babehoundabout 1 hour ago from web

# Yo, I heard your nick name was 'Just for me' when you played @ the Rucker. Everytime you scored _'s did the dougie @babehoundabout 1 hour agofrom web

# Ole 'I believe the children are our Future, teach 'em well and help them lead the way' Randy Watson perm having *** _ @babehoundabout 1 hour agofrom web

# Ole Maximillian/Preacher Pauly from Vampire in Brooklyn "@#+ is good" perm having *** _ @babehound http://twitpic.com/3flppabout 1 hour ago from web

Ol' HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA perm having %!* !@$%%@babehound

Ol' Diary of Mad Dry %!* Perm neck %!* @babehound

Ol' Pick up the Pieces Hustleman's greatest hits perm having %!* !@$%%. @babehound

IS THAT MY MOMMA BISCUITS GINA??? perm having %!* !@$%%. @babehound

Ol my hair is a Legend of the Hidden Temple perm havin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol Every Day French with Pierre Escargo perm havin #%# #*%!+! @BabeHound

Ol my name is Buck and I like to +**+ Uma Therman perm lookin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound
Ol Hen Len perm havin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol I hope you aint kill yoself over a perm... yet... lookin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol after I get out the shower, I dry my hair out the window of my PT Cruiser goin 80mph down I85 perm havin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol "this aint what the girls like?" perm havin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol I use ****zu dog shampoo for my hair cuz they said it's better for me at Pets Mart perm havin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol, hold on let me tuck my perm behind me ear so I can hear you, lookin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol Clavis and Mavis perm lookin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol You're the man now dog perm havin #%# #*%!+ http://tinyurl.com/ddem7 @BabeHound

Ol put this #*%!+ in the 'They thought they was doin it' thread perm havin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol I didnt ask my momma how to perm my hair before I attempted cuase her perm look just like mine now I'm stuck lookin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol I $!*%%! up and left the perm in too long and melted my hair now I all I got is these pics of my perm havin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol I use the lube out the lubricated condom package to grease my hair lookin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol I use Dime Piece Hair Grease to get my perm so bama lookin #%# #*%!+ http://tinyurl.com/dzvcfk @BabeHound

Ol "Rapunzel like results guarenteed or your money back!" perm havin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol they accidentally burned my hair in the waffle iron at the Waffle House last Sunday after church lookin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol I thought I was gonna look like Thuggish Ruggish Wish Bone in the 90's perm lookin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol El-Hajj Malik Shabazz after a long cival rights march in the 60's perm lookin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol I followed the wrong gude on 360waves.net for my perm lookin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

ol I use Minute Made brand perm but it took me an hour cause my !%%! tougher than Nigerian hair wearin #%# #*%!+ @BabeHound

Ol I got my perm at the barbershop/grocery store/tattoo shop/CD shop/car audio shop wearin #%# #*%!+

ol I $!*%%! up and let the white lady at Great Clips perm my hair lookin #%# %#!*#%

DariusGA97Ol bana na way capoiera only the strong perm wearin #@+ +#$*# @babehound

DOMFSKIOl" ima teach you to scratch that kitty kat" nick cannon love dont cost a thing perm having #@+ +#$*# @babehound

GoDJewels
icon_lock.gif
Ol' The Gromble from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters perm havin' #@+ +#$*#. http://www.fantasykat.com/c... @babehound

BattsLMok for real man... @agthekid holla holla holla hollaperm having #@+ +#$*#...*DEADDDDDDDDDD* im done wit yall *@!@@#..straight ignant! bwhah

DOMFSKIOl' STING FROM ILL BE MISSING YOU PDIDDY FAITH EVANS PERM HAVING #@+ +#$*# @babehound

DariusGA97Ol my perm came wit a kickstand lookin #@+ nigha @babehound

pasCHITOWN
icon_lock.gif
@HalfAmazin89 Ol' "Kick Off Your shoes and relax ya feet" big +$%*@ from Xscape perm havin #@+ +#$*#@babehound *SPITS OUT OJ* LMAOOO

boneystarks..Ol Bob from Accounting off Martin perm havin #@+ n' @babehound

This had me crackin' THE $#!@ up hahahahaha
roll.gif
Who started it? 'Cause I definitely joined in too with the Adult Simba comparison.

Whose job is it gonna be to try and retrieve all of the bars he got?

DariusGA97 aka Golden Armz started roasting dude nasty then I joined in and the rest was history.

This must happen again.

Back
Top Bottom