NT...this is something i fear most besides death...

BALDING...i fear that one day i will start balding and have a receding hairline. i honestly don't know what i'm gonna do if my hairline starts gettinpushed back
frown.gif
i've seen some people who do a good job of cuttingtheir hair or different methods or simply going bald... but i've also seen people who just can't let it go
laugh.gif
now lets make light of the situation and post some of the WORSThairlines
laugh.gif

163252.jpg

8882548e1d8125d149992830d473adf7d717d2f.jpg

neyo1.jpg

Vegeta03.jpg

2myb7lh.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

gm9.jpg

I think people care too much to be honest, the only instance I could understand is if you're still young.

$%%$, I started losing my hair in highschool. Nothing I can do about it so I just shave it with a#1.

laugh.gif
Yeah i dread the day also. * Waits for a dude thats mad because he's balding say that this thread is dumb*

that must be a bad feeling but honestly, you need to stop looking at these simple minded imperfections...

My father didn't start losing his hair til age 45, so I hope I'm going to be the same way.

I can't front. That "fresh cut" feeling is always something to look forward to...can't imagine losing that
laugh.gif

yea i do fear balding but posting some bad hairlines just hopefully makes those that are bald feel a lil better bout themselves?
laugh.gif

im definitely not rockin the same thickness when i was 18 now im 23 but i stopped caring about it once i knew it was inevitable. i just cut it short (.5 fadedon the side, 1 on top) and keep it moving. i actually enjoy this a lot more because when i had more hair i gave a %##% more about how it looked and losing it.now i dont give a %##%. and when it gets to the point of no return, im a rock fresh baldies like jadakiss.

When i reach that first stage i'm going for the Ving Rhames look.. I refuse to walk around here with a backwards fade.

Back
Top Bottom