NT Tell Me a Funny Joke - I Command it!!

Originally Posted by LB510

Ok so a man is walking in a mall
He stops by an antique clock shop
The lady behind the counter says I'll be right with you
He proceeds to pull put his Johnson and put it on the counter
She says how can I help you
You can start by putting two hands and a face on that please
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Me and my girl were riding in my car a while back and got in a car accident.
Because of the accident, she lost her entire left side. But it's okay.
Because she's ALLLLLLLLLLLLLright!!!

Originally Posted by And I Love It

What's big and green and if it falls from a tree it can kill you?

A ping pong table.

that was excellent...but not all ping pong tables are green.

A man had been drinking at the bar when he mentioned his girlfriend being out in the car. The bartender, being worried with how cold it was went outside tocheck on her. When he went outside he saw the man's friend Dave and his girlfriend kissing in the back seat. The bartender shook his head and walked backinside.

He told the drunk that he should go check on his girlfriend. The fellow staggered out, saww his friend and girlfriend kissing, and walked back into the barlaughing. The bartender asked "what's so funny?" The man replied "that stupid Dave, he's so drunk he thinks he's me!"

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

A man had been drinking at the bar when he mentioned his girlfriend being out in the car. The bartender, being worried with how cold it was went outside to check on her. When he went outside he saw the man's friend Dave and his girlfriend kissing in the back seat. The bartender shook his head and walked back inside.

He told the drunk that he should go check on his girlfriend. The fellow staggered out, saww his friend and girlfriend kissing, and walked back into the bar laughing. The bartender asked "what's so funny?" The man replied "that stupid Dave, he's so drunk he thinks he's me!"

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u132/ralphsody718/?action=view&current=mase.gif
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u132/ralphsody718/?action=view&current=LOLd.jpg
that's gonna be my sig

what do you call a gay soulja boy?

"YOUUUUUUUU!!" lol

corny i know, my cousin toldme that one over xboxlive. it was so corny that i laughed..smh

Back
Top Bottom