NT Suicide alert: She's off the market

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by G14

KIM IS A COOL CHICK

YOU COULD TELL SHE RATHER STAY IN AT NIGHTS THEN BE PARTYING FOR HER "IMAGE"

I WOULD WIFE.....DONT JUDGE ME
laugh.gif
that chick would go the the opening of an envelope, if it meant she could get her picture taken
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

KIM IS A COOL CHICK

laugh.gif
that chick would go the the opening of an envelope, if it meant she could get her picture taken
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

She will cheat on him with a Black Guy......

I think dude is black or half... or maybe albino or something, but I remember someone in this thread saying something like he's mixed.

Anyway...

I don't think it will last, but I can't believe dude wifed so quickly and he's an athlete so he would have found something decent that didn't have her track record.

I couldn't do it man knowing that a tape of her exists out there and the world has seen it and he and her will be in the spotlight a lot so a lot of dudes is going to be talking @$!% about his decision behind his back or whatever.

Also, to dude saying she's a regular stay at home kind of girl... fool please she's one of the biggest attention @*%%%# known to man.

That's how she is where she is now... by being an attention +%+*!.

Everything they all do is for publicity and their "image".

For a regular dude off the street of course they would wife just because she's a come up, but this dude is in the NBA and he could have pulled something halfway decent without her baggage.

Imagine your teammates or whoever for that matter just sitting there with your wife at one of your games and eyeball $!!@*%+ her and then being able to go home... go on Google look her up and see a sex tape of her and just start faping... nah son... couldn't be me!

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

She will cheat on him with a Black Guy......

I think dude is black or half... or maybe albino or something, but I remember someone in this thread saying something like he's mixed.

Anyway...

I don't think it will last, but I can't believe dude wifed so quickly and he's an athlete so he would have found something decent that didn't have her track record.

I couldn't do it man knowing that a tape of her exists out there and the world has seen it and he and her will be in the spotlight a lot so a lot of dudes is going to be talking @$!% about his decision behind his back or whatever.

Also, to dude saying she's a regular stay at home kind of girl... fool please she's one of the biggest attention @*%%%# known to man.

That's how she is where she is now... by being an attention +%+*!.

Everything they all do is for publicity and their "image".

For a regular dude off the street of course they would wife just because she's a come up, but this dude is in the NBA and he could have pulled something halfway decent without her baggage.

Imagine your teammates or whoever for that matter just sitting there with your wife at one of your games and eyeball $!!@*%+ her and then being able to go home... go on Google look her up and see a sex tape of her and just start faping... nah son... couldn't be me!

laugh.gif
I don't understand the hate. Sounds like a win to me. Other than that, I'm happy for both of them.

laugh.gif
I don't understand the hate. Sounds like a win to me. Other than that, I'm happy for both of them.

i hope the best for them. i thought to myself awww...after reading this. to call her virtuous woman (as implied by the engraving). he must be in love (or infatuated with her).

The Bible Verses Written in Kim Kardashian's Engagement Ring: Revealed

posted by Josh Duboff - Tue May 31 2011, 2:51 PM PDT

Take another look at The Rock. bauergriffinonline.com The painful wait is over: we now know what Kris Humphries had engraved inside the 20.5-carat, $2 million engagement ring he gave to Kim Kardashian.

The basketball player had two Bible verses inscribed inside the cavernous ring.

"It's engraved, with two things from the Bible," Humphries told People. "There's one verse [Proverbs 31: 10-31] about the perfect godly woman... The other, [1 John 3:18] is about love. It took me... a few days to pick them out and research the perfect ones." While we don't know exactly what's on the rings, the Proverbs verse begins (in King James translation), "Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil," while the John reads, "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue, but in deed and in truth."

Additionally, between the two passages, the message "K [hearts] K" is engraved.

Nothing says romance like text-speak.

i hope the best for them. i thought to myself awww...after reading this. to call her virtuous woman (as implied by the engraving). he must be in love (or infatuated with her).

The Bible Verses Written in Kim Kardashian's Engagement Ring: Revealed

posted by Josh Duboff - Tue May 31 2011, 2:51 PM PDT

Take another look at The Rock. bauergriffinonline.com The painful wait is over: we now know what Kris Humphries had engraved inside the 20.5-carat, $2 million engagement ring he gave to Kim Kardashian.

The basketball player had two Bible verses inscribed inside the cavernous ring.

"It's engraved, with two things from the Bible," Humphries told People. "There's one verse [Proverbs 31: 10-31] about the perfect godly woman... The other, [1 John 3:18] is about love. It took me... a few days to pick them out and research the perfect ones." While we don't know exactly what's on the rings, the Proverbs verse begins (in King James translation), "Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil," while the John reads, "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue, but in deed and in truth."

Additionally, between the two passages, the message "K [hearts] K" is engraved.

Nothing says romance like text-speak.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Thirsty simps, man.

Thirsty simps.

"I bet she likes strawberry ice cream with sprinkles!"

My-T.

Originally Posted by G14

KIM IS A COOL CHICK

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Thirsty simps, man.

Thirsty simps.

"I bet she likes strawberry ice cream with sprinkles!"

My-T.

Originally Posted by G14

KIM IS A COOL CHICK

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Same thing. Just different degrees.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Same thing. Just different degrees.

Back
Top Bottom