NT, suggest me some clothing brands!

Been filling up my closet with more basic (logoless) but better quality shirts myself. While I do like the H&M, Uniqlo, etc... type of basic tees for the price (and dont mind if they get ruined after a couple wears since theyre so cheap to replace), if you want something that is a bit better quality and feels nicer when you wear it, check out James Perse and Alexander Wang.

Polo Ralph Lauren
Threadless

APT9 for plain t's.

Imaginary Foundation

Check out some skate brand clothing from CCS. They have some nice graphic and skate-related designs.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Supreme Diamonds and The Hundreds OP
pimp.gif
dont forget the Gshock and Bulls snap back too OP
pimp.gif

you got op looking like a hypebeast
laugh.gif

but seriously though Diamonds is starting to sell out and The Hundreds has terrible quality. Never wore supreme
nerd.gif
lmao yea i was bein sarcastic
laugh.gif

hypebeast be killing everything

RL/Rugby/RRL
Hugo Boss
Ben Sherman
Lacoste
Ck (slim line is good)
Levis
%!$+
Zara
Jcrew
Those brands are in my everyday rotation..im not huge on gaudy logos (rl and lacoste) but they have pieces with subtle designs and logos, nothin too loud..but the quality and fit on these brands "slim" lines are pretty good....just my opinion tho..lol it blanked out French Connection U.K lol..

Brand doesn't really matter to me but

American Eagle
Ralph Lauren
Hollister
Aeropostale
Levis
BBC
Nautica
Armani Exchange
Affliction

Im not picky though I'd wear anything.. those are just off the top of my head

Brand doesn't really matter to me but I really like Abercrombie and Fitch button up shirts (waits for NT to flame me)....

%$+% this thread got some speed!
smile.gif

Thanks to all you who really tried to help!

When I say "clothing brand", I don't care about the brand either, i just want to find some other places to find my clothes (yeah, that sentence isn't clear
happy.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom