NT, stoneface me.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Haven't been banned...yet.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Some where Meth is crying, you guys made NT look mad immature and childish.

Some of the NTer's over there did make us look bad, but I think it was only a small percentage.

Looks like most of the ladies over there wanted us to stay, and said a lot of JJBer's are more annoying than us and our little 'invasion.'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Some where Meth is crying, you guys made NT look mad immature and childish.
Na, I think most in here didn't act up...just a few. They felt threatened and *$@+, didn't like having "new" people over...

Few dudes are (and act) funny off of NT though...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

already got that new YUKU and awaiting my approval
pimp.gif

really though, not sure how are welcome even got worn out. i mean, obviously some were going in a little to hard, but we have seen their other threads and noway were going above and beyond some of their members. whatever tho, like i told them yesterday they are going to miss us when we're gone.

I made sure my post were NT ROC Acceptable. smh.
I even made valid points in the thread about being called "female".
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

already got that new YUKU and awaiting my approval
pimp.gif

really though, not sure how are welcome even got worn out. i mean, obviously some were going in a little to hard, but we have seen their other threads and no way were going above and beyond some of their members. whatever tho, like i told them yesterday they are going to miss us when we're gone.

So don't go back ,and let them miss us
pimp.gif

I guess they only banned the people with .niketalk at the end of their names because i'm not banned yet and i never see the .niketalk at the end of myname.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I guess they only banned the people with .niketalk at the end of their names because i'm not banned yet and i never see the .niketalk at the end of my name.
Yeah, I think they took out anyone they KNEW was from NT.

I never had the .niketalk after my SN over there, but I think my SN gave it away.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I guess they only banned the people with .niketalk at the end of their names because i'm not banned yet and i never see the .niketalk at the end of my name.
Yeah, I think they took out anyone they KNEW was from NT.

I never had the .niketalk after my SN over there, but I think my SN gave it away.
laugh.gif

Nah..i'm still there
pimp.gif

I've got bad news for you:

Anybody who organizes "invasions" of other forums is getting banned. That's beyond childish and don't expect anyone here to have sympathy foryou.

Back
Top Bottom