NT sports fans are amazing... where are all the Heat fans?

i can't be the only one that thinks 3PLEDOUBLE = BigBallinMia
Both hate the Lakers and root the Heat with a passion
laugh.gif

That's not him. BigBallinMia's new sn is MadSkillzMia, and he rarely posts anymore. I talk to him pretty often and he's a different dude now. Youall would probably be surprised to learn that he has a Kobe poster and several pairs of Kobe shoes, and definitely does not hate Kobe at all. He's still ahuge Heat homer, but he doesn't waste as much energy on it as he used to.

He hardly browses NT anymore.

Sure there were bandwagon fans after the Warriors playoff run, but don't discount the many loyal fans the Warriors had when they were terrible. I guesspeople like me just take offense to people calling us bandwagon fans when we were there to support through all the tough times. Now that the Warriors arewinning, we get labeled for something we're not.

I've lived in the Bay Area since 1987, each year I watch at least 50 games a season on FSN Bay Area and also had season tickets to the Warriors 3 yearsago. Even after the Run-TMC era, through the Webber, Joe Smith, Jamison let-downs, Nellie leaving, Spree choking out Carlesimo, the line of coaching changes -Cowens, Winters, Adelman, Musselman, Montgomery, the Warriors have always had loyal, knowledgeable basketball fans. GSW fans have my respect because theyreally support the team no matter who was playing or coaching and regardless if they had a winning record or not. Not all of them always "believed"but they were always there.

so you feel good about yourself cause you think you calling out heat fans, get a life dude

im always here, when they lose or when they win

<<< AVY AND SIG CHECK.

Sorry we dont feel the need to piss and moan about how are team is butt right now. We're struggling right now but we will be there come april, may, andhopefully June.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

so you feel good about yourself cause you think you calling out heat fans, get a life dude

im always here, when they lose or when they win

salty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom