NT sports fans are amazing... where are all the Heat fans?

Ya'll was running RAMPANT on here 2 years ago...now ya'll harder to find than Bin Laden... why yall hiding?

Times are tough man. Need to get them zebras back on the payroll.
wink.gif

LOL. There were some fans but I don't think they were rampant. I think there may have been more wade fans then heat fans.

There's always gonna be bandwagon fans or fans that only show their pride when their team is doing well.

nah it's all the dwyane wade fans....a lot of them are really annoying, at least they're not here anymore.
laugh.gif
..wasn't there this dude Big Ballin MIA or somethin?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mw2889

The same place all these Celtics "fans" were last year.

Add the cowboys to that list. Theres probaly like triple the amount of cowboy fans this year on NT compared to last year.

Just curious what the point of this thread is?
Its quite obvious there isn't a whole lot to discuss regarding the team, other then how bad they are playing. Who really wants to do that?
To be honest I see more than a fair share of Heat posts, typically one for every game they play, which for this years team might even be a bit excessive.

well technically BigBallinMia hasnt been seen since LSU destroyed Miami 40-3

i hate that dude

laugh.gif

He still lurks and posts very rarely under a different name.

BTW, he told me before the year started that he was confident the Heat would win another championship this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dskilz3

Its quite obvious there isn't a whole lot to discuss regarding the team, other then how bad they are playing. Who really wants to do that?
To be honest I see more than a fair share of Heat posts, typically one for every game they play, which for this years team might even be a bit excessive.
Warrior fans on this board have been repping as long as i can remember... and there are game threads for EVERY game so what's your point?

Back
Top Bottom