NT... showering with the significant other. YAY OR NAY

First time in a loonnggg time I'm in a real relationship and girl is buggin to join me in the shower. I've never done that before but I'mthinking.... HELL NAH haha.

Is it worth exiting your comfort zone??
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
or
sick.gif
eyes.gif

hell yeah......not every time though.....cuz ladies love steamin hot a$5 water that burns your skin!!!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
...i be dodging the water like 5hit! then when its my turn to rinse offi turn it back to warm...and shortees be like "im freezing, and im bout to get out if you dont turn it back!"

shower sex / dome is a plus too!...FTW
devil.gif
...dont be afraid ofshrinkage....you gone be either half staff or full staff anyways watchin the soap run down ol girl
embarassed.gif

Man shower sex is good... she can go down on you and you can do the same to her too.

Everything is odor free and clean in the shower
laugh.gif

b8c26563db31c2bdc19689106815ad2e1121ae7c.jpg

Shower ... with my girl..... I'm there!!!!!!

unless its that time of the month ... then its a No-No.....

is she tryin to get it crackin? or is she just tryin to be closer to you? that closer business is for the birds cause its a wasted of time, and you still gottawait till one gets out to get clean clean. If its goin down in there, well thats a go!

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

hell yeah......not every time though.....cuz ladies love steamin hot a$5 water that burns your skin!!!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
...i be dodging the water like 5hit! then when its my turn to rinse off i turn it back to warm...and shortees be like "im freezing, and im bout to get out if you dont turn it back!"

shower sex / dome is a plus too!...FTW
devil.gif
...dont be afraid of shrinkage....you gone be either half staff or full staff anyways watchin the soap run down ol girl
embarassed.gif
QFT.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom