NT, Share your MILF/Cougar experiences

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I've had two milfs or cougars about two years ago........well one was a GMILF (51) and the other was like a less agile leopard(39). Well anyway the 51 year old was a freak she could give brain like a neural sergeon. OMFG I'm shivering just thinking about it. Umm ummm ummmm. She had big ol ******* mind u a lil saggy cause of age but *$$% I didn't care. Big ol pink nipples lookin like grapes or something. She was def one of the freakest females I ever messed with. She liked it in the #!! and everything. What's crazy is it just slid in without lube or anything felt about the same as her +%*@%. I also liked going over there cause her son was 1 year and a half under me and we would be on the 360 all day. His mom cooking us food and then at night me and her. She was Brazilian.......she was def cool to kick it with. Still talk every now and then but haven't seen each other in a while

The other lady was black she had a son I think he was 13 or 14 or something but he was slow crazy or something I can't remember so he was away at a school. She would come to my house and we would drink watch movies and Talk. We would do it but she was a lil to wild for me. The last time we did it she on top riding me but idk if maybe she just ain't did it in a long time or what but she on top of me flapping her arms like a !!*$##$ duck thinking she was doing something I had to tell her to chill and show her how I wanted it. So she chill and doin it like normal when all of a sudden I hear a giggle I look up but see her eyes closed and mouth moving but no noise coming out so I just say what ever to myself and let her ride me then about a minute later I hear another giggle this time I know I heard something and I'm thinking she giggling at me like I'm not puttin in work and I'm wack so I start pumping the hell outta her from the bottom. I mean I'm tearing her stuff up next thing I know I hear a mad cackle like a witch or something and she had this big long hair but I guess she sweated her perm out cause now it's all wild and *$$% just all over the place and she on top cackling and hittin me telling me harder and cackling all at the same time. That scared the *$$% outta me I instantly went soft. Let's just say I faked an orgasm that night
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One of the best post in here.... *DEAD*

Originally Posted by samanthajonez

tumblr_kqrsrswWRp1qzyy7zo1_500.jpg

i am my own M.I.L.F. experience. FTW
tumblr_kqu9x20hdi1qzyy7zo1_500.jpg

oxfrombelly.gif

Where I'm currently at (Syracuse,NY), there are tons of MILFs/Cougars here. All you need to do is go to the mall and there they are. Any encounters withthem? Nope.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I've had two milfs or cougars about two years ago........well one was a GMILF (51) and the other was like a less agile leopard(39). Well anyway the 51 year old was a freak she could give brain like a neural sergeon. OMFG I'm shivering just thinking about it. Umm ummm ummmm. She had big ol ******* mind u a lil saggy cause of age but *$$% I didn't care. Big ol pink nipples lookin like grapes or something. She was def one of the freakest females I ever messed with. She liked it in the #!! and everything. What's crazy is it just slid in without lube or anything felt about the same as her +%*@%. I also liked going over there cause her son was 1 year and a half under me and we would be on the 360 all day. His mom cooking us food and then at night me and her. She was Brazilian.......she was def cool to kick it with. Still talk every now and then but haven't seen each other in a while

The other lady was black she had a son I think he was 13 or 14 or something but he was slow crazy or something I can't remember so he was away at a school. She would come to my house and we would drink watch movies and Talk. We would do it but she was a lil to wild for me. The last time we did it she on top riding me but idk if maybe she just ain't did it in a long time or what but she on top of me flapping her arms like a !!*$##$ duck thinking she was doing something I had to tell her to chill and show her how I wanted it. So she chill and doin it like normal when all of a sudden I hear a giggle I look up but see her eyes closed and mouth moving but no noise coming out so I just say what ever to myself and let her ride me then about a minute later I hear another giggle this time I know I heard something and I'm thinking she giggling at me like I'm not puttin in work and I'm wack so I start pumping the hell outta her from the bottom. I mean I'm tearing her stuff up next thing I know I hear a mad cackle like a witch or something and she had this big long hair but I guess she sweated her perm out cause now it's all wild and *$$% just all over the place and she on top cackling and hittin me telling me harder and cackling all at the same time. That scared the *$$% outta me I instantly went soft. Let's just say I faked an orgasm that night
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What I told dudes about giving the art of lying some respect?

What grapes are pink #!%*+? Homeys metaphors aint even on point
smh.gif
roll.gif

Funny you should ask... last night I ended up making out with this 50-year-old at the bar. My boys and I pegged her as late-30's, then she laid the bomb onus that she was in town visiting her daughter who goes to school here. We took a picture with her and she said "grab my butt and I'll reallysmile" so we knew she was
devil.gif
... we tried to get her away from herdaughter (who was somehow in a protective mode) but unsuccessful. Needless to say we made out when I left and I had the taste of stale Newports in my mouth for20 minutes afterwards... oh well.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Funny you should ask... last night I ended up making out with this 50-year-old at the bar. My boys and I pegged her as late-30's, then she laid the bomb on us that she was in town visiting her daughter who goes to school here. We took a picture with her and she said "grab my butt and I'll really smile" so we knew she was
devil.gif
... we tried to get her away from her daughter (who was somehow in a protective mode) but unsuccessful. Needless to say we made out when I left and I had the taste of stale Newports in my mouth for 20 minutes afterwards... oh well.

Those pics....they are nessecary.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

gamin' up this 40 yo cougar right now on plentyoffish
devil.gif

lakewooddating51847509.jpg

this pic just screams cum on my face, im tryin to make it happen capn.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

gamin' up this 40 yo cougar right now on plentyoffish
devil.gif

lakewooddating51847509.jpg

this pic just screams cum on my face, im tryin to make it happen capn.

I also got a story to tell about Japanese cougars, God-tier.

Man, my boy was telling me about this site and he got some funny stories from some females he met off this "plenty of fish" site

Originally Posted by Master Zik

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
son got a wild +%! imagination
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
Just the sheer outlandishness and entertainment i got from it makes it one of the best to me... no way in hell i believe this tho
laugh.gif

dude said "Big ol pink nipples lookin like grapes or something"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny you should ask... last night I ended up making out with this 50-year-old at the bar. My boys and I pegged her as late-30's, then she laid the bomb on us that she was in town visiting her daughter who goes to school here. We took a picture with her and she said "grab my butt and I'll really smile" so we knew she was
devil.gif
... we tried to get her away from her daughter (who was somehow in a protective mode) but unsuccessful. Needless to say we made out when I left and I had the taste of stale Newports in my mouth for 20 minutes afterwards... oh well.

DUCKTALES
smh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
Just the sheer outlandishness and entertainment i got from it makes it one of the best to me... no way in hell i believe this tho
laugh.gif

dude said "Big ol pink nipples lookin like grapes or something"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Naw im dead serious yall know grapes aint really all purple they kinda got a pinkish color to it..........but i def could see how the wild hairedlady ridin me could seem made up
tired.gif

went to a U2 concert...

MILFs all over the place. chick behind me was feeling up all over me the whole night.

my friend beside me saw it and started laughing. he told her, "dont worry he dont mind at all."

she was cute and all. but i was more interesting in her sister that came with her.

Originally Posted by picknroll24

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

went to a U2 concert...

in tampa???

Bro the amount of fine older women at the U2 concert was ridiculous, lets just say i was glad to be in a wheelchair that night

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahaha
roll.gif

Im thinking when you were squeezing em tities they felt like bags of sand too right?

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

devil.gif
DUCKTALES
smh.gif

laugh.gif
ok. It's not like I claimed she was a perfect 10, she was anicotine-stained divorcee milf that was looking for a college guy to flirt with.

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

devil.gif

Those pics....they are nessecary.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

devil.gif
DUCKTALES
smh.gif

laugh.gif
ok. It's not like I claimed she was a perfect 10, she was a nicotine-stained divorcee milf that was looking for a college guy to flirt with.

Just playing bro.... just wanted to anger you enough to post pics. Haha

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahaha
roll.gif

Im thinking when you were squeezing em tities they felt like bags of sand too right?
she sent me some pics outta the blue this morning the GMILF

Back
Top Bottom