NT Serious Question: Anybody Taking Vitamins?

I take a ton of stuff.
laugh.gif

multi, vitamin c, and juice plus for daily vitamins and fruits.
I work at the ER and doctor told me to take vitamin D3 when you feel like you are about to get sick and take high doses of it. Take it this guy is about in his 50-60's and looks in his 40's.

multi, vitamin c, and juice plus for daily vitamins and fruits.
I work at the ER and doctor told me to take vitamin D3 when you feel like you are about to get sick and take high doses of it. Take it this guy is about in his 50-60's and looks in his 40's.

GNC supps are a waste of money. You can get an amazing bang for your buck with Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Men Multi and pair it with some fish oil.

Amazon for ON multi
Swanson Vitamins for EFA fish oil

GNC supps are a waste of money. You can get an amazing bang for your buck with Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Men Multi and pair it with some fish oil.

Amazon for ON multi
Swanson Vitamins for EFA fish oil

multi, vitamin c, fish oil, garlic pills and protein powder. probiotics if i had to take antibiotics

multi, vitamin c, fish oil, garlic pills and protein powder. probiotics if i had to take antibiotics

When I get a cold I usually just bomb my body with vitamins.

Atleast 5000mg Vitamin C a day while dropping a couple of multivitamins.

I miss a dose here and there but I take multivits once a day.....in compensation for my not so balanced diet recently

I miss a dose here and there but I take multivits once a day.....in compensation for my not so balanced diet recently

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Not sure if it's considered vitamins, but I take fish oil...Supposedly it's suppose to prevent/stop the inflammation in my knee.

I too take fish oil..how has it been with your knees? Seems like my knees will never get better
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Not sure if it's considered vitamins, but I take fish oil...Supposedly it's suppose to prevent/stop the inflammation in my knee.

I too take fish oil..how has it been with your knees? Seems like my knees will never get better
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Yeah, I do that. When I feel a cold coming on I start on 500% of the RDA and it seems to help.

Not taking anything regularly at the moment though.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Yeah, I do that. When I feel a cold coming on I start on 500% of the RDA and it seems to help.

Not taking anything regularly at the moment though.

im about to get back on my multi vitamin (gnc womens active) but for now just biotin and flax seed. I eat healthy though....well i try my best.

im about to get back on my multi vitamin (gnc womens active) but for now just biotin and flax seed. I eat healthy though....well i try my best.

Back
Top Bottom