NT Serious Question: Anybody Taking Vitamins?

After going to the doctor for being sick (strep throat) she recommended that I start taking vitamins to help boost my immune system and to help combat future illness. Now I'm not a frail dude 6'4" 215lbs so what would be a good vitamin to start taking daily? Any results with a current vitamin?

After going to the doctor for being sick (strep throat) she recommended that I start taking vitamins to help boost my immune system and to help combat future illness. Now I'm not a frail dude 6'4" 215lbs so what would be a good vitamin to start taking daily? Any results with a current vitamin?

Not sure if it's considered vitamins, but I take fish oil...Supposedly it's suppose to prevent/stop the inflammation in my knee.

Not sure if it's considered vitamins, but I take fish oil...Supposedly it's suppose to prevent/stop the inflammation in my knee.

I take: A multi or multi pack, extra vitamin c, and two fish oils daily. I haven't been sick since since I was 14, knock on wood.

I take: A multi or multi pack, extra vitamin c, and two fish oils daily. I haven't been sick since since I was 14, knock on wood.

Pops been telling me for years that I need to take some. I'll check this thread tomorrow and see what all you guys are taking/recommend...

Pops been telling me for years that I need to take some. I'll check this thread tomorrow and see what all you guys are taking/recommend...

I don't know how my body will react to fish oil considering that I'm allergic to seafood but what kinda multivitamins are you guys taking?

I don't know how my body will react to fish oil considering that I'm allergic to seafood but what kinda multivitamins are you guys taking?

106n047.jpg

^ same as my dood up there

Multi-V, Vitamin C, and 2 fish caps.

I've been wanting to add some Ginkoba and St. Johns wort for memory/mental sharpness.... anybody currently taking these?

^ same as my dood up there

Multi-V, Vitamin C, and 2 fish caps.

I've been wanting to add some Ginkoba and St. Johns wort for memory/mental sharpness.... anybody currently taking these?

Carlson's Fish Oil. Take a tablespoon daily
Vitamin D occasionally. Helps immune function immensely
Vitamin C

Carlson's Fish Oil. Take a tablespoon daily
Vitamin D occasionally. Helps immune function immensely
Vitamin C

Back
Top Bottom