NT Secret Santa 2018 vol. The Don is byke

sent my reply. I have an odd question (OP i might PM you) I may be moving before Xmas so i put my current address but if i move can i PM you with the new address and maybe work it so my santa can send to my new address?

Should have just put work address lol.

Yeah or just re route packages?

Should have just put work address lol.

Yeah or just re route packages?

I can't get personal packages sent to my job (i am a government employee it is a misuse of the tax payer dollar)
But i can re route it through the mail system. I believe once i change addresses i can forward messages/packages to the new place until it gets made permanent. But my current place is on the market so there is a chance it doesn't sell right away and i will be moving in Jan. But we have had 4 walk thru's and the place has only been listed for 3 days

anyway....lol....just figured id ask

I can't get personal packages sent to my job (i am a government employee it is a misuse of the tax payer dollar)

really? wow. what branch of government?

i'm also a gov't employee and i get all my stuff sent to the office.....

How are you misusing tax payer dollars by getting something delivered to your place of work?

really? wow. what branch of government?

i'm also a gov't employee and i get all my stuff sent to the office.....

Seriously?

I am at NASA and we just got told this calendar year that they aren't allowing things to be delivered on base for personal delivery. That once the FedEx or UPS etc come onto base you are using their time to do work for you personally which is something that the taxpayer should not be paying for.

Seriously?

I am at NASA and we just got told this calendar year that they aren't allowing things to be delivered on base for personal delivery. That once the FedEx or UPS etc come onto base you are using their time to do work for you personally which is something that the taxpayer should not be paying for.

well sh*!, no wonder! NASA!! LOL

i'm only local government (city of oakland) so there's the explanation. different branch, different security issues.

plus... it's freaking NASA!!!!!

Seriously?

Mans said NASA like it was nothing :lol:

Seriously?

giphy.gif

I want to be at NASA or the State Dept. Get my Jack Ryan on.

I'm at USCIS and people in my family think I can hook them up with the Naturalization process. Annoying AF.

Seriously?

that makes zero sense
especially if someone else paid for shipping
specially considering all the money they already waste
i aint forgot that yall lost a damn space probe
dont try to be frugal now

Please copy to your other email, I’m deleting the one from your work email.

And everyone please write your responses in line or else I will disqualify you. Makes my job a lot harder.
Was that me ? The “responses in line”

Back
Top Bottom