NT, school me on VEGAS

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Do any of the Cirque du Soleil shows ever have deals/discounts? Some of those ticket prices are
eek.gif

yeah, those kiosks on the strip sell discount tickets for all of them on the day of the show. no advance tickets, just gotta hit them up early in the day.
yup, cant miss it. you'll see lines.

how early?
i was told cirque tickets are never discounted
grin.gif

think those places open at like 9am. never discounted huh? someone lied to you.
laugh.gif

the first time i went to club XS, I had a pair of burgundy vans on with white soles. Everyone else had on black dress shoes. I felt kinda awkward 
laugh.gif

the first time i went to club XS, I had a pair of burgundy vans on with white soles. Everyone else had on black dress shoes. I felt kinda awkward 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

if ur down to eat some food away from the strip.

i suggest Lotus of Siam, off of E. Sahara.  Its a in a run down strip mall. (these are usually the places u find the best food anyways so it fits the scene)

http://www.saipinchutima.com/#/HOME-01-00/

pretty much the best Thai food u will ever experience.

I would not lie to you about this, ever

if you do not go here, u are truly missing out
My brother dragged us out there when we were in Vegas.  You ain't lie, it is a run down strip mall. Didn't get to eat there though, cause the wait was too long for us.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

if ur down to eat some food away from the strip.

i suggest Lotus of Siam, off of E. Sahara.  Its a in a run down strip mall. (these are usually the places u find the best food anyways so it fits the scene)

http://www.saipinchutima.com/#/HOME-01-00/

pretty much the best Thai food u will ever experience.

I would not lie to you about this, ever

if you do not go here, u are truly missing out
My brother dragged us out there when we were in Vegas.  You ain't lie, it is a run down strip mall. Didn't get to eat there though, cause the wait was too long for us.

Damn, I just came back from Atlantic City, and after that experience, I wanted to go to Vegas.

Then reading this made me wanna pack up my *+!@ and go ASAP. Too bad 350% of my friends are broke.

Damn, I just came back from Atlantic City, and after that experience, I wanted to go to Vegas.

Then reading this made me wanna pack up my *+!@ and go ASAP. Too bad 350% of my friends are broke.

Originally Posted by killabee

laugh.gif
i always see that one person in vegas with sneakers in the club and im like
mad.gif
. but bouncers get on power trips and see the smallest thing and wont let you in, so i never try it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
. but bouncers get on power trips and see the smallest thing and wont let you in, so i never try it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Not worth getting denied at the door. People who slip in with sneakers are far from the norm. XS is very strict, they don't even let A-list in without dress shoes.

laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Not worth getting denied at the door. People who slip in with sneakers are far from the norm. XS is very strict, they don't even let A-list in without dress shoes.

laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

when i went to Vegas in may for my boys 21st i got us into XS on a sunday, most of us had on Vans and it wasn't a problem, unfortunately i lost my ID in the SD airport so i couldn't get in...

laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

when i went to Vegas in may for my boys 21st i got us into XS on a sunday, most of us had on Vans and it wasn't a problem, unfortunately i lost my ID in the SD airport so i couldn't get in...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

To the guys who've been to both cities, which is better...Vegas or Miami?

theres not really a comparison - its all gonna depend on the person and what you are there for....i'm a huge gambler but I love my Miami...out of 5 trips i'd go to Miami 4 times and Vegas 1

again it all depends...to dude that said theres nothing to do in the day time?! and then judged Miami club life off of Louis? def skewed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

To the guys who've been to both cities, which is better...Vegas or Miami?

theres not really a comparison - its all gonna depend on the person and what you are there for....i'm a huge gambler but I love my Miami...out of 5 trips i'd go to Miami 4 times and Vegas 1

again it all depends...to dude that said theres nothing to do in the day time?! and then judged Miami club life off of Louis? def skewed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

How's haze ? Im stayin at Aria.

Haze is decent. Its a new club so there wasn't a ton of people there when we was there. Music was good, dancers were hot, alot of room to move around. $18 for a grey goose and cranberry
30t6p3b.gif

We couldnt !*#*$!! find Haze either, so if you looking for it its to the right of the check-in counters down the hallway and at the bottom of the stairs.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

How's haze ? Im stayin at Aria.

Haze is decent. Its a new club so there wasn't a ton of people there when we was there. Music was good, dancers were hot, alot of room to move around. $18 for a grey goose and cranberry
30t6p3b.gif

We couldnt !*#*$!! find Haze either, so if you looking for it its to the right of the check-in counters down the hallway and at the bottom of the stairs.

Tre, went in the winter so I couldn't hit the beach. it was like 70-80 out there.

That's why I said I couldn't compare clubs between  Miami & Vegas. I'm definitely hitting Miami in the summer though.

What are some things to do in Miami during the day besides get wasted ? The call a cab @ wet willie's is NO JOKE.

Tre, went in the winter so I couldn't hit the beach. it was like 70-80 out there.

That's why I said I couldn't compare clubs between  Miami & Vegas. I'm definitely hitting Miami in the summer though.

What are some things to do in Miami during the day besides get wasted ? The call a cab @ wet willie's is NO JOKE.

PJ and Bompton wrote:

killabee wrote:
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

from what ive seen, dress codes seemed a lil more laxed to me on most nights besides fridays and saturdays. ive seen people walk in places with flips flops on. i was like, if it was a friday night, this ###@ would not be happening
laugh.gif

PJ and Bompton wrote:

killabee wrote:
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

from what ive seen, dress codes seemed a lil more laxed to me on most nights besides fridays and saturdays. ive seen people walk in places with flips flops on. i was like, if it was a friday night, this ###@ would not be happening
laugh.gif

PJ and Bompton wrote:

killabee wrote:
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sundays and Mondays are often industry nights as well, so locals get away with a more lenient dress code.

PJ and Bompton wrote:

killabee wrote:
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sundays and Mondays are often industry nights as well, so locals get away with a more lenient dress code.

Back
Top Bottom