NT school me on Mens Cargo Shorts

i just copped these Lrg cargo shorts from Dr Jays...
2i2kuo.jpg

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

i just copped these Lrg cargo shorts from Dr Jays...
2i2kuo.jpg

f5a269416300c1a8e7b588c84174c5c47f80aac1.gif

Macy's Alfani collection has good cargo shorts also, and they also seem to be on sale

well consider how often you are really going to wear them. if you are only gonna wear them occasionally, then a cheaper pair will suit you just fine. If you are going to make them a main staple of your summer wardrobe, then go and get better quality stuff

Me...i've got mostly Old Navy cargo shorts with a couple pairs of Levis as well. Chicago summers aren't that long, and i'm not about to spend a fortune on shorts to only wear for a couple months out of the year. My summer wardrobe is mostly the above mentioned shorts, and some Nautica, Calvin or Polo t-shirts (3-packs) with a few nike/JB shirts thrown in to mix it up.

you should check burlington coat factory i got a blue,black,khaki and a camo all at 15 each and they were ecko, polo and rocawear, paying over 30 for shorts is over doing it imo.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

Me...i've got mostly Old N i'm not about to spend a fortune on shorts to only wear for a couple months out of the year. My summer wardrobe is mostly the above mentioned shorts,

Yes sir. 

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Abercrombie makes the best cargos imo

28245_01_p.jpg

28201_04_p.jpg
gregg-popovich-approved-o.gif
i would mess with the Gap's, Abercrombie's and etc., but they be too short for my height. I hit up the boutique stores in the mall or wherever and find some nice ones that go a lil past me knees. When your tall with long legs, you don't want to look like John Stockton out there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Where can I get some dope dark green fatigues with enough length to fit a 6'4" tall person without looking like 70's NBA shorts?

marshalls around my way had like 5 diffrent shades of fatigues made by lee
indifferent.gif
 ... but they fit real good for tall dudes and u cant even tell what brand they are

im 6'5'' and the length is perfect

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the ones in the ecko outlet stores. 30 bucks a pop, sometimes they have them 2 for 45 or 50.

I don't care what you say, $+%!'s are #!+$!%+ nice.

Quality, length, nice baggy fit i like, price.

All i wear.

No logos or anything all over to know they ecko if you one of those people who care about what others think you are wearing.

But i was in mall this weekend and liked the levi ones i saw too. will buy soon.

A&F don't carry a size 38 though
laugh.gif

I guess I could size down but I don't know what that means for the length.

Back
Top Bottom