NT school me on Mens Cargo Shorts

I'm trying to cop some new cargo shorts, I never really wear shorts but since summer is coming up I figured I'd cop a pair...Old Navy and Levi's shorts seemed over sized and the quality was  
eyes.gif
 ...but then again like I said, I don't know much about cargo's... school me NT.
grin.gif
 oh and i know im new here on nt, but i learn quick, here you go for the help...

Spoiler [+]

Where can I get some dope dark green fatigues with enough length to fit a 6'4" tall person without looking like 70's NBA shorts?

mondaynight got it right. Abercrombie makes the best cargos. IMO they're the right size and length.

i was thinking about the banana republic cargos... but that $50 price tag had me like 
eek.gif
 ...any thoughts?

how cheap did u expect them to be?

the abercrombies range from 45-60

American eagle has some decent cargo's for 35-40

Originally Posted by SINce1987

i was thinking about the banana republic cargos... but that $50 price tag had me like 
eek.gif
 ...any thoughts?

I'm wearing BR cargo's right now and i think there the best. they are expensive but if you have the BR card, they always have coupons and discounts, i got 2 pair there for $60 about a week ago. 

Aeropostel has good cargo's too. I have some khaki ones, and they fit/feel/wear well. The color could be improved, but it's minor.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

how cheap did u expect them to be?

the abercrombies range from 45-60

American eagle has some decent cargo's for 35-40

oh my bad, i dont really wear shorts so not familiar... if 45-60 is the average then im not trippin but i just didint wanna cop then have someone hit me with the old "man you payed what?!?" 
i should be ashamed of myself, i live in cali...i should know more about shorts... but then again i'm just a jeans and sneakers person so 514's are pretty much all i rock. never been into sandals and shorts.

Only cheaper good quality ones i know about are american eagle

Fit and look are more important than price so visit each store

Tommy Hilfiger. It's about $40 a pop but they last forever.

Check your local outlets.

I just got a few pairs of cargo shorts from American Eagle yesterday. My size was a little too short, so I sized up and they fit exactly how I wanted them to. 30 bucks a pop, too.

just got a pair of Old Navy cargos last weekend for $14. Fit pretty good....Levi's are nice too, but as you said they do run a lil big.

You might want to check an army surplus store....I heard they have nice camo shorts for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom