NT! school me on a good MEATLOAF recipe...!

nerd.gif

i got the ground beef..... next!

Use either ketchup or barbecue sauce to mix with the ground beef. Then spread whichever one you chose on top after youcook the meat, then bake it. You can also mix onions and bell peppers in with the meat (for flavor) while you cook it before you put it in the oven.

I think BBQ sauce tastes better than ketchup, but you can have it the best of both and use both. And also throw some garlic in there.

go to the store and get one of those flavor packets from the meat section and then follow IM A HELION's advice

^
?

cook the meat then bake?

what you mean?

i thought you just baked it raw and let it cook that way?

how would yo shape the meat and bake it , if its already cooked?

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I think BBQ sauce tastes better than ketchup, but you can have it the best of both and use both. [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]And also throw some garlic in there.[/color]
My moms does that sometimes. For seasoning, use:

Seasoned salt
Pepper
Meat tenderizer
Garlic
...and whatever else you want. Just make sure you use them four. Be creative, fam.
laugh.gif
Just don't overdo it.

Saute onions, a clove of garlic & green peppers.
Season meat (I use ground turkey) with adobo (I use this on everything), Lowry's, black pepper & one of those meatloaf seasoning packets.
Add some bread crumbs to the meat & mix by hand.
Add onions, garlic & peppers.
Bake at 350 until browned.
Add ketchup on top for the last 5 minutes of baking.
Enjoy
smile.gif

My fault, don't cook the meat in a pan...I was trippin. I just woke up.
laugh.gif

But yeah, mix all that stuff like I told you, then crack ONE egg an mix it with the uncooked ground beef andseasoning, bell peppers, etc. This is to hold the meat together like a loaf. Then put it in the oven and bake it. I repeat, DON'T cook the meatbeforehand...I can't be givin recipes when I just woke up.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Use either ketchup or barbecue sauce to mix with the ground beef. Then spread whichever one you chose on top after you cook the meat, then bake it. You can also mix onions and bell peppers in with the meat (for flavor) while you cook it before you put it in the oven.

31baYpX7ekL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

YO!

Is this why you IM'd me? I look like the kind of dude with a meatloaf recipe on deck? (rhetorical)

DF!!!

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

My fault, don't cook the meat in a pan...I was trippin. I just woke up.
laugh.gif

But yeah, mix all that stuff like I told you, then crack ONE egg an mix it with the uncooked ground beef and seasoning, bell peppers, etc. This is to hold the meat together like a loaf. Then put it in the oven and bake it. I repeat, DON'T cook the meat beforehand...I can't be givin recipes when I just woke up.
roll.gif
koo.

any more suggestions...while i wait for this meat to thaw out.

Meatloaf is only bad when you haven't had a good one.

As for tips.. add some onions and garlic to the meat mixture as well as bread crumbs. It will keep it moist.

You can find recipes/directions online if you just google "meatloaf recipes". Flavoring is up to you. I usually use ketchup, but bbq sauce is good aswell.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Meatloaf is only bad when you haven't had a good one.

As for tips.. add some onions and garlic to the meat mixture as well as bread crumbs. It will keep it moist.

You can find recipes/directions online if you just google "meatloaf recipes". Flavoring is up to you. I usually use ketchup, but bbq sauce is good as well.
Can you cook me some of your meatloaf? I just want to see if it's good.
embarassed.gif

I would do anything for love; you know its true and that's a fact.

I would do anything for love... but I won't do that.

My girls ma makes a good *@# meatloaf, she gets the premixed meat from like wegmans that has veal, ground beef, and a lil pork in it. Its like some kind ofItalian thing but its delicious

Back
Top Bottom