NT recommend me a runnin shoe...

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I prefer ASICS over Nikes. Go to a local Ross and get yourself a pair of 2140's or whatever is there. You can't beat ASICS for $30. If you don't have a local Ross, wait for 30% F&F and order yourself a pair of cheap ASICS. They are amazing. I probably will never go back to Nikes (and I prefer Nike anything over any brand normally).

QFT...if you know your foot type. I know what kind of running shoes i'm supposed to wear for the most part and I'll go to Marshall's and get myAsics because of the cheapness. Excellent shoes that fit within my budget. I run in those a ton more than the NBs or my Air Max 360s that I own.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

ive run in everything, kinsei's, kayano's, gel evo's, adidas1, boston classics, a3, shox full and heel, saucony grid's, mizuno waves, brooks beast, moto's, pegasus, zoom elite, free's.

and that's just off the top of my head.

my favourite running shoes of all time are the Air Max Moto IV and the First Gen Free 5.0's.
I have run in almost all of those and many more and I can't believe you singled out the Moto IVs. I thought those were junk.
to the threadstarter, this is the exact reason that there's no point in asking what other people like.

their requirements and preferances for a running shoe arent going to be the same as yours.

ive run in everything, kinsei's, kayano's, gel evo's, adidas1, boston classics, a3, shox full and heel, saucony grid's, mizuno waves, brooks beast, moto's, pegasus, zoom elite, free's.

my favourite running shoes of all time are the Air Max Moto IV and the First Gen Free 5.0's.
I have run in almost all of those and many more and I can't believe you singled out the Moto IVs. I thought those were junk.
to the threadstarter, this is the exact reason that there's no point in asking what other people like.

their requirements and preferances for a running shoe arent going to be the same as yours.

to the OP, you can't just ask a question like that and expect a good response. I rotate the shoes I wear but I wear lunartrainers the most. However, I wouldn't reccomend those to a big guy. You should really go to a running store (finishline and sports authority don't count) and have them check your gait, etc... if you want the best shoe. Nike and Asics both make some really good ones. I really like Vomeros, but they are pretty cushy.

Actually this is.

to the OP, you can't just ask a question like that and expect a good response. I rotate the shoes I wear but I wear lunartrainers the most. However, I wouldn't reccomend those to a big guy. You should really go to a running store (finishline and sports authority don't count) and have them check your gait, etc... if you want the best shoe. Nike and Asics both make some really good ones. I really like Vomeros, but they are pretty cushy.

Actually this is.

i love my shox + experience, the first ones. you can get them a lot cheaper now too because they are from last year

i WAS a heavier guy

i love my shox + experience, the first ones. you can get them a lot cheaper now too because they are from last year

i WAS a heavier guy

Nike Free 5.0... %*#@@ are dumb light and comfortable... Only weight 9 oz
pimp.gif

Im not familiar with the others...

Nike Free 5.0... %*#@@ are dumb light and comfortable... Only weight 9 oz
pimp.gif

Im not familiar with the others...

Actually this is.

Actually this is.

Actually this is.

Actually this is.

cosign with clutchshooter... it's really gonna depend on your specific preferences, needs, physique, etc. Might I also suggest not going to a majorfootwear chain (footlocker, footaction). Not to bash if any of you guys responding are any, but TYPICALLY - NOT ALWAYS THOUGH, their employees are trained todo 1 of 3 things:

1: sell the new hot item that they have lots of stock and need to start moving quickly
2: sell that last pair of a certain style so it's no longer haunting them in the stock room
3: sell ANYTHING so you're not leaving empty-handed and they can get their commision

so in the end, you're not getting what you want and NEED. go to a mom and pop store cuz most likely they've been around and have the knowledge. or alocal orthopedist is possible.

cosign with clutchshooter... it's really gonna depend on your specific preferences, needs, physique, etc. Might I also suggest not going to a majorfootwear chain (footlocker, footaction). Not to bash if any of you guys responding are any, but TYPICALLY - NOT ALWAYS THOUGH, their employees are trained todo 1 of 3 things:

1: sell the new hot item that they have lots of stock and need to start moving quickly
2: sell that last pair of a certain style so it's no longer haunting them in the stock room
3: sell ANYTHING so you're not leaving empty-handed and they can get their commision

so in the end, you're not getting what you want and NEED. go to a mom and pop store cuz most likely they've been around and have the knowledge. or alocal orthopedist is possible.

Back
Top Bottom