NT Recommend me a good TV series to get into

Whats good NT nation..  I'm looking to get into a new TV series for the summer- something that I can do a marathon..  My TV series on DVD so far:  Entourage, Lost, Seinfeld, Fresh Prince, The Wire, Mad Men..  My exposure to TV series is definitely lacking!  I'm looking forward to Entourage and How to make it this summer on HBO.  Based on my list, what would you recommend??  I've never seen Curb your enthusiasm, Sunny, The Office, the list keeps going..  Let me hear what you got!  

Whats good NT nation..  I'm looking to get into a new TV series for the summer- something that I can do a marathon..  My TV series on DVD so far:  Entourage, Lost, Seinfeld, Fresh Prince, The Wire, Mad Men..  My exposure to TV series is definitely lacking!  I'm looking forward to Entourage and How to make it this summer on HBO.  Based on my list, what would you recommend??  I've never seen Curb your enthusiasm, Sunny, The Office, the list keeps going..  Let me hear what you got!  

The Shield
just watch the first episode and you'll be hooked.

Californication if you like sex, good writing, and humor!

The Shield
just watch the first episode and you'll be hooked.

Californication if you like sex, good writing, and humor!

Californication. Downloaded the first 4 seasons after watching the first on netflix and I just started the 3rd season. Great series

Californication. Downloaded the first 4 seasons after watching the first on netflix and I just started the 3rd season. Great series

okay im tired of posting in these. just look up the other 5 threads made this week for suggestions.

(yeah I know I posted in this one too, eat it)

okay im tired of posting in these. just look up the other 5 threads made this week for suggestions.

(yeah I know I posted in this one too, eat it)

tv_terminator_the_sarah_connor_chronicles17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom