NT, Recommend Me a Casual White Sneaker

What does the rest of your work attire look like? That might filter out like 90% of the shoes being recommended.
I'm actually on the job search right now, but ideally something that I could wear with a button up and some khakis in an office setting.

Solid recommendations all around, even if some more-so athletic shoes are being posted. Glad to see many of the classic NT jokes made it on page 1. 
laugh.gif

The Portland Business Journal recently reported that adidas’s first-quarter sales are up 31%, stock is performing at a rate of +31.54% YTD, while Nike sits behind at -11.43%. Nasdaq has commended adidas’s long-term earnings-per-share growth which currently sits at 18.8%. The share growth essentially means that stock is growing fast and should continue to do so.

for the guy who uses his opinions as baseless facts

Are Common Projects really worth the price tag?

It can becomes your one and go to pair so it is worth it, just make sure it fits you.

Sometimes it can be had on sale too but sale season is just about over so you might have to pay retail if you want it for the rest of the summer.

for the guy who uses his opinions as baseless facts

Who gives a **** about stock figures?

Nike still outselling adidas in virtually every category except probably football (soccer).

adidas doing well lately. This discussion about the actual aesthetic side of their footwear. Their design language has been heavily influenced by well established Nike models like the Roshe run and the Presto which is an irrefutable fact.

Nike is still outselling adidas as far as lifestyle goes as well, so there's that. The fact that Nikes stock is lagging and their sales are down yet they're still crushing adidas says everything.

This isn't an opinion, it's a fact. Just ask @npdmattpowel, the industry's foremost expert. Or even Darren Rovel.

Or you could maybe drop the straw man and focus on the crux of the topic which is the shoes themselves. These NMDs and 350s look like **** eurotrash would wear. Maybe instead of hiring ex Nike designers maybe adidas should try creating something original instead of taking classic Nike silhouettes and ruining them.

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to know if its possible to get a pair of Common Projects original white achilles low for the low? Low meaning I'll be happy with anything under retail. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom