NT REAL TALK: I THINK I GOT DIABETES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey whats good again NT, like the title says, I think I got diabetes, but i'm not sure, haven't gotten around to going to see the Doctors, I always hadsomething against going to the doctor, some of those dudes are straight fools. I'll be going in sooner or later to ask them about it, lately i've beendrinking alot of carbonated sugar filled drinks, pop on the regular, like more than water, reason? I got no idea, maybe addiction like alcohol ?
laugh.gif

Not to be sick or nothing, but lately my urine is clear, i'm mad overweight, since high school I let myself go even worse, rarely exercise, just beengrinding tryna get my life straight, but in the process I think I might have messed it up a lil too. Basically I just noticed about urine, maybe last night,i'm not freaking out over it, but its always good to get a second opinion

anyone on NT been diagnosed with diabetes before, if so you know any signs or symptoms I should keep my eyes on

my boss had diabetes but after a year or being on a strict diet he was able to stop taking insulin shots..sometimes its genetic but other times there arepreventive measures that can be taken.

i know a few syptoms are more than frequent urination, constant headaches,constantly high blood pressure

^^^^ same for my dad, but diabetes runs in family me and my brother are next, its just a matter of when

and you think doctors are fools????
Not all my dude, just some doctors in Canada are fools, they couldn't save any of my friends or family when they go in, they never come backout, sometimes they mis-diagnose things, theres people running around here that think they have cancer because a doctor told em, but in reality, they aint gotnothing. I don't like to deal with some doctors and their non-sense

You should really go see a doctor. It's an attitude like that, that will have you looking back years later on your death bed. Take your health serious bro.

If inappropriate remove.

Seriously, start watching what you eat. Start working out more instead of making it an every once in a while activity. As far as I know alcohol use has nothingto do with diabetes.

about the doctor thing. my grandpa got diagnosed with lung cancer a couple years ago and suggested that he go into chemotherapy. it made him worse, so my momdecided to stop the chemo. Since, he stopped with the treatments, he had gotten a lot better. The doctor said he had a few months to live but he's stillalive today. so uhh yeah, some doctors are in it for some cash.

to the OP...i have nothing to say about diabetes. LOL

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

about the doctor thing. my grandpa got diagnosed with lung cancer a couple years ago and suggested that he go into chemotherapy. it made him worse, so my mom decided to stop the chemo. Since, he stopped with the treatments, he had gotten a lot better. The doctor said he had a few months to live but he's still alive today. so uhh yeah, some doctors are in it for some cash.

what does your story have to do with doctors bering in it for cash?

chemo will make someone weaker..but it does what it's supposed to do. go after the cancer (really the most rapidly dividing cells in your body).

he stopped the treatments....but now he's going to die in a few months?... what a tradeoff.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

about the doctor thing. my grandpa got diagnosed with lung cancer a couple years ago and suggested that he go into chemotherapy. it made him worse, so my mom decided to stop the chemo. Since, he stopped with the treatments, he had gotten a lot better. The doctor said he had a few months to live but he's still alive today. so uhh yeah, some doctors are in it for some cash.

what does your story have to do with doctors bering in it for cash?

chemo will make someone weaker..but it does what it's supposed to do. go after the cancer (really the most rapidly dividing cells in your body).

he stopped the treatments....but now he's going to die in a few months?... what a tradeoff.
No I think he's saying that the doctor told him that he had a few months to live a couple years ago when he suggested chemotherapy.

Wow u don't have diabetes ur just overweight. Just work out and you'll be ok. Trust me I know what I'm talking bout. My dad, both grandma's,and some cousins are diabetic. As for the doctors being fools thing, well all I can say is you're the fool that is diagnosing yourself and allowingyourself to be in such poor conditions. Oh and as for the chemo thing Dirty is right.

Wow u don't have diabetes ur just overweight. Just work out and you'll be ok. Trust me I know what I'm talking bout. My dad, both grandma's,and some cousins are diabetic. As for the doctors being fools thing, well all I can say is you're the fool that is diagnosing yourself and allowingyourself to be in such poor conditions. Oh and as for the chemo thing Dirty is right.

I don't think clear urine is a symptom, frequent urination is but i don't kno about the color.
Right,actually the clear urine is good,the clearer the better.

1.Frequent urination is a big sign
2.Drinking more than normal,like having thirst constantly.dry mouth,lips...ect
4.weight loss,sweating.

If you suffer from these symptoms more than likely have it,and trust me drinking lots of soda will make you sick if your diabetic

son if you think you got diabeties go to the doctors asap...don't wait around to finally build up courage to go...before you know it the youl have type 1diabeties...my sister has type 1 which is the worse one...and jus last week my uncle got type 2 which is a lot more simple

jus go to the doctors and catch it early trust me...you don't wanna be pokin yourself with needles everyday 2-3 times a day before you eat

Originally Posted by jimmyP604

and you think doctors are fools????
Not all my dude, just some doctors in Canada are fools, they couldn't save any of my friends or family when they go in, they never come back out, sometimes they mis-diagnose things, theres people running around here that think they have cancer because a doctor told em, but in reality, they aint got nothing. I don't like to deal with some doctors and their non-sense

SMH, I agree to the fullest. I effin hate doctors here, I finally took a liking to my doctor after a few years of being here. Lost too many people tomisdiagnoses and **Warned** no profanity

Dude go get that checked out ASAP...I got diagnosed with Diabetes on Aug 2002..So it's been 5 years.. you can live a normal life man..I spent like 3 monthsbefore that feeling like crap..Not going to the doctor..The sooner the better..You might just need Pills to control it now..the worse it gets...The insulinshots come into play...
frown.gif

Hey whats good again NT, like the title says, I think I got diabetes, but i'm not sure, haven't gotten around to going to see the Doctors, I always had something against going to the doctor, some of those dudes are straight fools. I'll be going in sooner or later to ask them about it, lately i've been drinking alot of carbonated sugar filled drinks, pop on the regular, like more than water, reason? I got no idea, maybe addiction like alcohol ?
laugh.gif

Not to be sick or nothing, but lately my urine is clear, i'm mad overweight, since high school I let myself go even worse, rarely exercise, just been grinding tryna get my life straight, but in the process I think I might have messed it up a lil too. Basically I just noticed about urine, maybe last night, i'm not freaking out over it, but its always good to get a second opinion

anyone on NT been diagnosed with diabetes before, if so you know any signs or symptoms I should keep my eyes on
if you dont wanna see a doctor try leaving your urine outside.if ant will be attracted to it it means your urine has high sugar, excessive thirst can also be a sign and also frequent nocturnal urination. but in the end you might wanna have a check up or at least have a fasting blood sugar test and HbA1c. diabetes is already bad as it is, but you dont wanna know the complications that comes after if not dealt with as early as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom