NT put me on some good camo pants

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Dockers 
dockers-alpha-khaki-camo-00.jpg

Uniqlo

If you're looking for regular cargo style, check the thrift stores
Do you really wanna look like this fool tho?
those look like a great fit
pimp.gif

It's funny as hell to see lames dropping $80+ on "name brand" camo pants and you can go to the army surplus store and get the real deal for like $20.

It's funny as hell to see lames dropping $80+ on "name brand" camo pants and you can go to the army surplus store and get the real deal for like $20.

thats if you like your clothes to fit right, the army surplus ones will be super baggy since they arent designed to be worn that way... thats why :smh:

thats if you like your clothes to fit right, the army surplus ones will be super baggy since they arent designed to be worn that way... thats why
mean.gif
Unless ya'll ****** are into that skinny pants ****...I don't know what you're talking about.

I went back in May and was able to find them in my waist/leg size in different types of camo that all fit me normally and not baggy at all.

But if you want them stuck to your ***...by all means...go get the "designer" ones.

I have a pair of those dockers Alpha's.. That line of dockers fits just great.

Unless ya'll ****** are into that skinny pants ****...I don't know what you're talking about.

I went back in May and was able to find them in my waist/leg size in different types of camo that all fit me normally and not baggy at all.

But if you want them stuck to your ***...by all means...go get the "designer" ones.

Dont be so salty, salters. You're arguing preference.

Back
Top Bottom