NT Producers/Engineers/Artists/DJs, What does your setup consist of?

Right now, I'm working with an Axiom 25, HP Core 2 Duo 17inch 4 GB of RAM, and a lot of random hard drives.

Running PT 8, Reason, FL, Samplitude, and a Reaper for random mixes. I mainly do tracking, and mild mixing. I can handle mastering for crunch time situations.

I use an AT4040 Mic, and a MBOX2, I'll run the mic through various preamps at times though to get a warmer sound but I can usually get things done with the right plugin and patience.

I mainly use my setup to record vocals, I haven't been focused on the production at this point, more revenue in mixing and tracking.

Right now, I'm working with an Axiom 25, HP Core 2 Duo 17inch 4 GB of RAM, and a lot of random hard drives.

Running PT 8, Reason, FL, Samplitude, and a Reaper for random mixes. I mainly do tracking, and mild mixing. I can handle mastering for crunch time situations.

I use an AT4040 Mic, and a MBOX2, I'll run the mic through various preamps at times though to get a warmer sound but I can usually get things done with the right plugin and patience.

I mainly use my setup to record vocals, I haven't been focused on the production at this point, more revenue in mixing and tracking.

my current setup that's in desperate need of some TLC

AT4040 > DMP3 > some old analog mixer > old m-audio PCI audio interface

record in reaper, produce in FL

mastering handled by panicstudios

here's a sample of my work fully handled by my operation (my production, recorded/mixed down in-house, mastered by panic)

88.206 - Smash Bros by loendradio

looking to improve the sound quality of my signal chain, so better cables and top of the line DA converters are in my future

my current setup that's in desperate need of some TLC

AT4040 > DMP3 > some old analog mixer > old m-audio PCI audio interface

record in reaper, produce in FL

mastering handled by panicstudios

here's a sample of my work fully handled by my operation (my production, recorded/mixed down in-house, mastered by panic)

88.206 - Smash Bros by loendradio

looking to improve the sound quality of my signal chain, so better cables and top of the line DA converters are in my future

Fl studio 8 , mpd18 , m-audio 88 keystation , Krk-6's , usb turntable , & quad core AMD 4gb ram (going to upgrade ram for 2011)

Fl studio 8 , mpd18 , m-audio 88 keystation , Krk-6's , usb turntable , & quad core AMD 4gb ram (going to upgrade ram for 2011)

we done been thru this so many times and most of us on computers... no point really
laugh.gif

I got a simple home setup. I record on my desktop with Adobe Audition with an MXL .006 condenser mic. Looking to move to my mac with Logic.

I got a simple home setup. I record on my desktop with Adobe Audition with an MXL .006 condenser mic. Looking to move to my mac with Logic.

Back
Top Bottom