NT, Please Pray For My Brother..

Damn, that's messed up. I hope he pullls through and realizes that there is always a way out of things, even if it doesn't seem like there is.

When he tried to do it last time, did you all give him any kind of help or counsel? Is he living on his own or under constant supervision?

do yall actually pray for these people. do you pray to God and ask for mercy for niketalker 23's brother??

just wondering.

or is it like an e-prayer...
i never got that

vf9j40.jpg

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Pray for what? Dude is a coward if he tries to kill himself imo. i'll keep you and your family in my prayers, but not him.
Wow

Originally Posted by pay jape

do yall actually pray for these people. do you pray to God and ask for mercy for niketalker 23's brother??

just wondering.

i never got that
I personally do. then i post just as a "show" of support. it was mentioned earlier (NT23) is not one of my most well liked NTer'sbut i truly wish the best for him and basically everyone in the world.

if we can rally together to show support in one's time of need( and that somehow help dude) , then im down for it cause again i wish everyone the best.just how i am i guess.

i have 2 brothers and couldnt imagine that @$%* happening. hold your head up, i hope it all turns out ok.

Pray for what? Dude is a coward if he tries to kill himself imo. i'll keep you and your family in my prayers, but not him.

A coward? Just because your life is all peaches and cream doesn't mean the next man isn't living in Hell.

Until you've ever hit rock bottom don't talk.

Originally Posted by pay jape

just wondering.

i never got that

Yes, I just did pray to God for his brother. OP, keep your head up, and thoughts and prayers go out to your family and your brother.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Bro, I will pray for your bro and family and I hope everything works out for you guys, but I suggest you don't even post this because this thread is going to be flooded with idiots talking reckless real soon, this niketalk, unfortunately.

Pray for what? Dude is a coward if he tried to kill himself imo. i'll keep you and your family in my prayers, but not him.

on some real ##%@; not on some !%!$ ##%@; if they want to go, let em go. You KNOW its bound to happen again, right?

Back
Top Bottom