NT, Please Pray For My Brother..

I'm about 600 miles away from him and he's in the hospital right due to a suicide attempt. He took 4 bottles worth of prescription pills and a fewbottles of benadryl. This isn't the first time he's attempted suicide. I've prepared myself for the horrible news that I hope I never receive but Ialso do realize that it might happen..I just hope this isn't that day...Please say a prayer for me NT... Thanks..

Bro, I will pray for your bro and family and I hope everything works out for you guys, but I suggest you don't even post this because this thread is goingto be flooded with idiots talking reckless real soon, this niketalk, unfortunately.

I will pray for your brother. I have two brothers & I can't imagine what your going through. Stay strong & remain positive.

I'm not a prayer but you, your brother, and your family are in my thoughts. Hope he can recuperate and your family can move past this horrible ordeal.

Pray for what? Dude is a coward if he tries to kill himself imo. i'll keep you and your family in my prayers, but not him.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Pray for what? Dude is a coward if he tries to kill himself imo. i'll keep you and your family in my prayers, but not him.

smh.gif
!$%#.
indifferent.gif

Damn.

I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

Does he have anyone by his side? Family is everything.

Even if that's what you believe, for you to say that in here is wildly disrespectful.

wow. im glad you came in here to say that.

You don't know what it's like man. These people are hopeless and have no where to go. People like you are the REASON why people kill themselves. Youoffer hate before help.

Edit: I hope your brother is fine op.
tired.gif

It should go without saying that you're a POS and what you wrote is completely unwarranted. Grow the !@@! up, scumbag.

OP - Hope it works out with your brother and that you and your family are able to get past this tough time.

done

indifferent.gif

we pray that he finds hope and reason to live.

Please dont bring negativity to this man. He did nothing to you, and you say some dumb stuff like that. In fact its beyond a dumb comment thatsjust plain ignorant, and shows your moral value(which you have none).

I am sorry to hear about your brother...My thoughts and prayers are with your family

even though you're one of the most negative nter's ever, i got you hopefully he can pull thru and get some help

Bro, you could've said that in a better manner
tired.gif
. No reason for that.

OP....im praying my dude.

Back
Top Bottom