NT: photoshop my bball team shirt! pic included

i just got my comp back and photoshop was wiped off it so im looking to get it back soon. i dont think i would be able to do this anyways since i know thebasics only. one kid on the team has a last name of Hen. half the team wants the name to be 'flying henheads' and the other half (me included) wantto be called the redeem team since we shouldnt have lost some of the games we did last year. i said we should combine em and just do both then. what i wasthinking was an outline of the chicken man costume with Flying Henheads 2 on the top and Redeem Team on the bottom of the pic. behind the outline of the manwe need the olympic rings. its actually pretty easy with just the outline and the rings behind it and some text. id try it if i had PS but like i said imworkin to get it! yes we know its stupid looking but thats the point, its just for a weekend tournament. any help is appreciated.

MascotRI6508.jpg

or if you have any other ideas like putting a medal around the chicken mans neck, whatever. wed prefer just a solid color outline of the costume. thanksagain if anyone helps.

i remember the photoshop thread where the guy needed a bday flyer and some of those came out great

I was falling asleep........ not my best try at all, but if you really want another ill do it tomorrow

984mqb.jpg

i like the text but could you make the rings a little smaller and the guy a little bigger just so it looks more balanced? im not being picky cause thats prettygood! if i can get that to the shop thats prob gonna be on our shirts soon. can you make everything all the same color too? i cant remember what the defaultjerseys are but i think it was blue and red so if you keep it red we can throw it on a white T and be ok. how about one like that and one with a nice curvy ormr cartoon type cursive font

if anyone else wants to try, lets see it! thanks nt

LOL this got me. I'm in class and I gave out a small giggle.

Cheap shot. Hahahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom