NT...Ordered shoes off ebay - way too small, seller offers no returns/refunds What to do?

Hey Guise,

I ordered some kicks off a seller on Ebay; he had good feedback (98.4%).  I got the shoes yesterday and they are way too small to be the size that they claim them to be.  The shoes appear to be fake; SZ(they fit NO WHERE CLOSE to a sz 12), flimsy construction and the label doesn't match the pair I already own. I contacted the seller and he goes on about all the shoes he sells a month from his store out in Las Vegas (even though the auction states the shoes are in Tampa, FL???) He basically tries to justify the reasons why the shoes look they way they look. And says I should go ahead and "try my luck" with eBay buyer protection.....

Anyone have any similar issues? How'd it go?

Hey Guise,

I ordered some kicks off a seller on Ebay; he had good feedback (98.4%).  I got the shoes yesterday and they are way too small to be the size that they claim them to be.  The shoes appear to be fake; SZ(they fit NO WHERE CLOSE to a sz 12), flimsy construction and the label doesn't match the pair I already own. I contacted the seller and he goes on about all the shoes he sells a month from his store out in Las Vegas (even though the auction states the shoes are in Tampa, FL???) He basically tries to justify the reasons why the shoes look they way they look. And says I should go ahead and "try my luck" with eBay buyer protection.....

Anyone have any similar issues? How'd it go?

Well it would be fraud based off of the fact his auction stated something else. File a Paypal claim and let the seller know that you are sending the shoes back after you get your money back. If you can, take it up with eBay.

Well it would be fraud based off of the fact his auction stated something else. File a Paypal claim and let the seller know that you are sending the shoes back after you get your money back. If you can, take it up with eBay.

Send him a message saying something like this: I understand you have a "no return" auction policy, but you didn't accurately describe the item, therefore I would like a full refund.
When he replies saying no, file a ebay claim and put the message up where you can add info about the case. Tell ebay the same thing, and say that you already contacted the buyer but he was no help. This is probably your best bet at getting your money back. Or doing a chargeback with paypal.

Send him a message saying something like this: I understand you have a "no return" auction policy, but you didn't accurately describe the item, therefore I would like a full refund.
When he replies saying no, file a ebay claim and put the message up where you can add info about the case. Tell ebay the same thing, and say that you already contacted the buyer but he was no help. This is probably your best bet at getting your money back. Or doing a chargeback with paypal.

if the seller put "100% authentic" in his listing,you can file a paypal claim, buts its hard as #$%^ to prove authenticity to paypal....but if the seller did not mention anything about being "100% authentic" in his listing, or anything along those lines,then well,you gotta take the L

if the seller put "100% authentic" in his listing,you can file a paypal claim, buts its hard as #$%^ to prove authenticity to paypal....but if the seller did not mention anything about being "100% authentic" in his listing, or anything along those lines,then well,you gotta take the L

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Apparently, Paypal claims are being handled through ebay's "Buyer protection plan"....I contacted the seller, dude is acting real snide.  I'm going to contact PYS tomorrow and ask them to verify what the tags on the shoes in their inventory look like. I want to see if what the seller told me is correct.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Apparently, Paypal claims are being handled through ebay's "Buyer protection plan"....I contacted the seller, dude is acting real snide.  I'm going to contact PYS tomorrow and ask them to verify what the tags on the shoes in their inventory look like. I want to see if what the seller told me is correct.

post the pic of your shoes. this is NT everyone knows about shoes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom