NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

Time to start tanning 
devil.gif
help show off dem muscles 
devil.gif
you already know 
nthat.gif

What do you have to do to trim lower belly fat and fat on your sides? Thanks in advance

Would like to know this to. I'm in this as well. 5'10 175 just got some belly fat and some on the sides that I would like to get rid of and then get that 6 pack back for the summer. What are some good recipes or a good eating plan you guys recommend? Thanks in advance.

Would like to know this to. I'm in this as well. 5'10 175 just got some belly fat and some on the sides that I would like to get rid of and then get that 6 pack back for the summer. What are some good recipes or a good eating plan you guys recommend? Thanks in advance.
Need to know the eating plans as well. Trying to cut back on eating out :smh:

Need some meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and some healthy snacks in between

Need to know the eating plans as well. Trying to cut back on eating out :smh:

Need some meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and some healthy snacks in between

Something that its really simple..and easy to follow through with..

Anybody writing down what they eat or tracking it with myfitnesspal?

You cant spot reduce fat, it all comes off over time. The first place it goes is the last place it leaves, remember that.

I write down everything I eat when Im seriously cutting, way easier then trying to put it in my phone.

Protein shake with 1 scoop of vanilla protein and a bowl of oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of protein with a banana :smokin

i'm in this.
weighed in at a whopping 184# this morning :smh:
goal weight is 170#
will not be counting calories unless i stall badly. diet will be eliminate high calorie snacks and portion control meals.
gonna continue on PPL for my routine and possibly throw in jump rope and on sundays do more work on the prowler, maybe battle ropes or whatever else might help burn cals.

I just had half a subway sandwich. :nerd:
Wheat, veggies, with steak. No cheese. Just sriracha sauce. :nerd:

-Drew

Today is my intermittent fasting w/ bcaas day since yesterday was my cheat day. That's how I do it, high calorie cheat day, intermittent fast day, then balanced ~1800-2000 cals for the rest of the week and has been working for me.

I just had half a subway sandwich.
nerd.gif

Wheat, veggies, with steak. No cheese. Just sriracha sauce.
nerd.gif

-Drew
Steak= one of the meats with higher fat content, 1g fat= 9 calories, more calories consumed. If that sauce was creamy then its higher in fat so its higher in calories.

Get the oven roasted chicken breast,wheat bread,  no cheese, all the veggies you want and a little bit of mustard.  Its under 700 calories in a footlong.

I'm not about that calorie counting life. Ill just use my knowledge of foods and common sense to determine what I will and won't eat

Steak= one of the meats with higher fat content, 1g fat= 9 calories, more calories consumed. If that sauce was creamy then its higher in fat so its higher in calories.

Get the oven roasted chicken breast,wheat bread,  no cheese, all the veggies you want and a little bit of mustard.  Its under 700 calories in a footlong.

I typically get footling white bread with roasted chicken, spinich, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions,pepper jack cheese, and brown mustard typically comes out to about 7-800 calorie ton of protein too

Snacks are going to be a small problem for me. The times in the middle of the day when I'm at school or just can't cook or get something at home, are the worst :smh:

I guess I could add Walnuts as one of my snacks. Don't know what fruit I could consistently see myself eating though.

Back
Top Bottom