NT my mom had a Massive stroke please pray for my mom**(update on page 4)**

prayers sent homie, keep praying and stay strong, my mom is battling breast cancer and just had surgery,the key is to just keep your head up and support her

I am so sorry to hear this!
frown.gif

I wish the best for you and your family.

Sorry to hear that, I hope she recovers fully. Several people in my family have also suffered massive strokes.

hope everything goes well for you and her and your family my dude.
i was in the same position last year

Originally Posted by jamergrady

thanks guys for everything

But were about to head up to the hospital to give her, her mothers day presents

she can talk and everything just like her normal self but just her left side of the body is effected

just hope she doesnt ask for any food while im up there lol
I know how you feel man... My mom had a stroke a couple years ago and it changed my life..

Make sure you visit her as much as possible.. AT LEAST 5 or 6 days a week, she'll get very loneliness in her room by herself and her kids is what will take that lonely away.. don't let her fall into depression, my dude

Hope she recovers man, make sure you're doing everything around the house cause she won't be able to do a lot.. if u have any questions or something. hit me up..

Really sorry man that's an awful thing to go through
smh.gif
. Then just combine it with today....awful. I'm praying man, stay strong. You're going to pull through this.

My heart goes out to you op, I lost my mother 9 years ago. Hopefully she has a speedy recovery and never forget to treat her like it's her last day on earth.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

she had a stroke and she is only 44

eek.gif
thats the exact same age my mama had her stroke
smh.gif
hope she pulls thru man. Its tough.

Back
Top Bottom