NT my mom had a Massive stroke please pray for my mom**(update on page 4)**

this happen on Friday.

so me and my sister desided to stay home from school when it happen
we heard a big bang so we rushed up stairs and i see my mom laying on the floor and im telling her to get up
at this point i dont know whats wrong with her so i see her face swelling on one side of her face so i pull out her Epipen because im thinking she is having another
allergic reaction but she's telling me no dont stick me with it so i dont but by then my sister called 911 so she telling her to cancel it and no i'm not going to the doctor
so the paramedics come and examining her and come to find out she had a stroke and she is only 44

its just been a stressful week and the worse for me and my family
please NT pray for my mother

Aw man,
frown.gif
... I will DEF. keep her and your family my prayers man. That couldn't have come at a worst time.
smh.gif
Keep your head up my dude.

Damn man
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Hopefully she'll get better bro...Just Keep your head up and think positive thoughts.

Stay strong for your family bro. Your mother sounds like a strong person I'm sure she'll pull through. Your family is in my prayers

thanks guys for everything

But were about to head up to the hospital to give her, her mothers day presents

she can talk and everything just like her normal self but just her left side of the body is effected

just hope she doesnt ask for any food while im up there lol

Hopefully she is OK man. My uncles has had two strokes and He bounced back pretty well so I'm sure she can too. Keep us updated and God Bless you all.

reminds me of sinbad special i seen last night ...young people cant tell when older people haviong a stroke

Sorry to hear that hope she recovers quickly bro.
Most def your fam and mother will be in my prayers.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Aw man,
frown.gif
... I will DEF. keep her and your family my prayers man. That couldn't have come at a worst time.
smh.gif
Keep your head up my dude.

I wish the best for your mother and your family. Stay strong and stay with her through this tough time.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

thanks guys for everything

But were about to head up to the hospital to give her, her mothers day presents

she can talk and everything just like her normal self but just her left side of the body is effected

just hope she doesnt ask for any food while im up there lol
good to hear she's doing alright...hopefully she can make a full recovery.

I'm sorry to hear that, I will say a prayer for your mom and your family. Sounds like there's a good chance of recovering since she is responsive. My mom had a stroke but was completely unresponsive, then had another one during surgery on her right side of her brain. they had to cut out a giant part of her skull because of the swelling. Her left side was unresponsive but showed slight sign of improving. So I hope your mom recovers fully... stay strong...

Damn bruh, idk what I would do in your situation...that really sucks...I'm not sure how sincere this sounds (trust me it is), but I really hope your mom pulls through fine, keep your head up cuz...

Back
Top Bottom