NT... My Grandma is not going to survive... :(

tired.gif
I miss my grandmother sooo much....peace be with you and your familia during this tragic/hard time.

How old is she op? Hopefully she got to live and enjoy life to the fullest. Condolences to you and your family

How old is she op? Hopefully she got to live and enjoy life to the fullest. Condolences to you and your family

Stay strong for your mom, op. I know there isn't much time left with your grandmother, but instead try to cherish the memories you had with her.

Just lost mines last month. I'm still not over that one.

Stay strong for your mom, op. I know there isn't much time left with your grandmother, but instead try to cherish the memories you had with her.

Just lost mines last month. I'm still not over that one.

Stay strong. Hope things do a 180 for you.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Enjoy the time you have left with her.[/color] 
tired.gif

Stay strong. Hope things do a 180 for you.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Enjoy the time you have left with her.[/color] 
tired.gif

sorry to hear about this. Cherish the memories you've shared through the years. they never die. i think about my grandfather all the time and it's been almost 10 years.

sorry to hear about this. Cherish the memories you've shared through the years. they never die. i think about my grandfather all the time and it's been almost 10 years.

I'm sorry to hear about this OP you and your family are in my prayers. Turn hurt into motivation to keep yourself in good spirits even in a difficult time such as this one. Continue to be strong and God bless.

I'm sorry to hear about this OP you and your family are in my prayers. Turn hurt into motivation to keep yourself in good spirits even in a difficult time such as this one. Continue to be strong and God bless.

I've worked in a hospital for about 7 years bro, if your mother is upset I'm sure she has a right to be an she should take legal action, alot of %!%! gets swept under the table at these places, specially if family members are not educated on hospital ethics, more than likely those infections were hospital acquired, once a patient is on a vent and stuck to a bed, thing get tricky and they are pruned to all sorts of infections, wether from the vent management by the therapist (washing of hands, accessing the closed circuit the wrong way, not changing the circuit, no suctioning) and that's just the therapist end of it, now imagine the nurses, alot of them are great, but then there is your nurse who doesn't want to be bother and then there is that inexperience doctor that can pretty much kill you...these things happen and I'm sure your mom is aware of this, ad she will do the right thing.

As far as grandma goes, I'm sorry to hear what she's going through, jthe only advice I can give you is don't let her suffer anymore, think of the quality of life she would have if she's to get out of this alive, is it worth it for her, not for your guys....if it's not, let her rest.

I've worked in a hospital for about 7 years bro, if your mother is upset I'm sure she has a right to be an she should take legal action, alot of %!%! gets swept under the table at these places, specially if family members are not educated on hospital ethics, more than likely those infections were hospital acquired, once a patient is on a vent and stuck to a bed, thing get tricky and they are pruned to all sorts of infections, wether from the vent management by the therapist (washing of hands, accessing the closed circuit the wrong way, not changing the circuit, no suctioning) and that's just the therapist end of it, now imagine the nurses, alot of them are great, but then there is your nurse who doesn't want to be bother and then there is that inexperience doctor that can pretty much kill you...these things happen and I'm sure your mom is aware of this, ad she will do the right thing.

As far as grandma goes, I'm sorry to hear what she's going through, jthe only advice I can give you is don't let her suffer anymore, think of the quality of life she would have if she's to get out of this alive, is it worth it for her, not for your guys....if it's not, let her rest.

Back
Top Bottom