NT, my ex is coming at me asking for MONEY??

I wouldn't give her a dime, but since you feel obligated throw a lowball number out and stone face her if she does anything but take it quietly.

Tell her the only reason you're doing it is because you value her as a person, but that friends don't hold tabs and she's close to losing you as a friend.

Man $&*@ that. You were in a relationship and she insisted on doing those things for you. You didn't come begging to her. She did that because she wanted to, so don't think you're obligated to pay her back for what you thought was kindness. Don't give her a cent.

Man $&*@ that. You were in a relationship and she insisted on doing those things for you. You didn't come begging to her. She did that because she wanted to, so don't think you're obligated to pay her back for what you thought was kindness. Don't give her a cent.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Being that she did lookout for you, throw her a number that suits your pockets and don't budge, either she takes it or she can keep it moving.

"I'll give you $400, take that or nothing"
that works, then try to smash before forking over the monies.

Being that she did lookout for you, throw her a number that suits your pockets and don't budge, either she takes it or she can keep it moving.

"I'll give you $400, take that or nothing"
that works, then try to smash before forking over the monies.

laugh.gif

an i see my thread got a lil more pages im bout to go check it out

laugh.gif

an i see my thread got a lil more pages im bout to go check it out

Is this a serious questions?

She gets nada, and hurt her feelings while your doing it.

Is this a serious questions?

She gets nada, and hurt her feelings while your doing it.

If she was asking for help because she needed it i would help if i could but if she approached me all bratty telling me i have to pay her back cause she bought me stuff i wouldn't.

Maybe if it was under 1000 i would just pay her and call her petty and every other synonym. She'll be happy when she's spending the money but she'll feel bad about herself and thats how i win
laugh.gif

If she was asking for help because she needed it i would help if i could but if she approached me all bratty telling me i have to pay her back cause she bought me stuff i wouldn't.

Maybe if it was under 1000 i would just pay her and call her petty and every other synonym. She'll be happy when she's spending the money but she'll feel bad about herself and thats how i win
laugh.gif

Like guy said above. If they money she gave you was for gifts and diner then screw it. But if she fronted $1,000 to pay your mortgage then you might want to consider it

Like guy said above. If they money she gave you was for gifts and diner then screw it. But if she fronted $1,000 to pay your mortgage then you might want to consider it

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Give her $2 and say "That's all you're work trick"
alien.gif
laugh.gif
 One typo on a Saturday afternoon and you feel the need to dedicate a minute of your life to me. Wow thanks my man. I feel so special... you went out of your way to highlight a spelling error. With that being said.... get a life 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Give her $2 and say "That's all you're work trick"
alien.gif
laugh.gif
 One typo on a Saturday afternoon and you feel the need to dedicate a minute of your life to me. Wow thanks my man. I feel so special... you went out of your way to highlight a spelling error. With that being said.... get a life 
indifferent.gif

if I was on that situation I'd base it solely on their approach. if she needed some and asked me for some help I might look out for her especially if she held me down. if she came at me like I owed her something I'd tell her to kiss my !$$

Back
Top Bottom