NT, my ex is coming at me asking for MONEY??

alright. the story is my ex and me were in a relationship for over 2 years. not gonna lie, she supported me for most of it while i worked a %@++%% job. legit, she would buy food, pay for wherever we went out, and bought me @!+% but everything she paid for, she insisted on it. we broke up and we sparingly talk now. she called me up one day and explained to me how she wants me to pay her back for everything. i have a legit job that pays very well and the money isnt the issue, but am i in the wrong for thinking shes being a little %!#@! right now? or should i just give her cash and let her be on her way?

hit me back

alright. the story is my ex and me were in a relationship for over 2 years. not gonna lie, she supported me for most of it while i worked a %@++%% job. legit, she would buy food, pay for wherever we went out, and bought me @!+% but everything she paid for, she insisted on it. we broke up and we sparingly talk now. she called me up one day and explained to me how she wants me to pay her back for everything. i have a legit job that pays very well and the money isnt the issue, but am i in the wrong for thinking shes being a little %!#@! right now? or should i just give her cash and let her be on her way?

hit me back

Damn situation man. She is your ex, but she did look out for you. I don't know man, I guess you could give her something since she was taking care of you.

She wasn't a litte &!&*$ when she was taking care of you was she?

How close are you all now?

Damn situation man. She is your ex, but she did look out for you. I don't know man, I guess you could give her something since she was taking care of you.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

your right, i shouldnt be calling her a @+@#% now, but still. we talk less than twice a month and its usually HER hitting me up about something she needs or a favor or something.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

your right, i shouldnt be calling her a @+@#% now, but still. we talk less than twice a month and its usually HER hitting me up about something she needs or a favor or something.

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] So simple, yet so effective.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Being that she did lookout for you, throw her a number that suits your pockets and don't budge, either she takes it or she can keep it moving.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"I'll give you $400, take that or nothing"[/color]

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] So simple, yet so effective.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Being that she did lookout for you, throw her a number that suits your pockets and don't budge, either she takes it or she can keep it moving.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"I'll give you $400, take that or nothing"[/color]

Depends on your relationship with her now. You could tell her to eff off if you want, but if she really held you down as wifey, she didn't screw you over, and you guys broke up amicably, I don't see why you couldn't just throw her a little cake. If you got some extra cash, and possibly she may be strapped at the momemt, then it's a big MAYBE. How much is she asking for BTW?

Depends on your relationship with her now. You could tell her to eff off if you want, but if she really held you down as wifey, she didn't screw you over, and you guys broke up amicably, I don't see why you couldn't just throw her a little cake. If you got some extra cash, and possibly she may be strapped at the momemt, then it's a big MAYBE. How much is she asking for BTW?

Back
Top Bottom