NT: My 1,000 post (a little late) FREE UNLOCKED IPHONE GIVE AWAY...

Whats up fam
After YEARS of lurking, and I mean YEARS (2002ish) I have finally hit the 1,000 post mark

I have seen a lot of people do quiz and tests but I'm not about all that. Many of you know some details about me from the WDYWT posts and I post a bunchin the Jordan Forum but basically I am a big believer in educating the youth and helping out the community to benefit the kids... OUR FUTURE. I believe it isup to us to set the mark and teach by example to the kids, so that one day they can do the same for future generations to come. Enough about that though...

Basically I am giving away an IPHONE UNLOCKED. The screen has a crack in it, and it has seen better days, needs a little fix ups, but for free you can'tcomplain right?

There is no quiz or test. No popularity contest or treasure hunt. All I ask, is that those who want it, write (in 100 words or less) how you benefit ourfuture (children) or community in your daily life. Wether coach a rec team, teach a class, baby sit a kid, whatever... Anything POSITIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITY thatyou do can be mentioned.

By sunday night, whoever has the post that catches my eye I will pm you and ship out the IPHONE monday morning...

thanks...

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/rayray3000/?action=view&current=Picture11.png

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/rayray3000/?action=view&current=Picture10.png

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/rayray3000/?action=view&current=Picture6.png

thats not a 3g
smh.gif

I hope anyone who tries get it i wish i get it but i know other people need besides me
tired.gif
i still wish i can have it
smile.gif

and i also help coach JV since i tore my alc

edit: can anyone tell me where i can get a ipod touch cheap?

Originally Posted by knightngale

You should rule out all the procrastinators that have posted so far.

seems like your procastinating your self. as for me i say you should give it to theblprnt since he gave his kicks to help lil kids out
and their mom at a shelter of some sort. but you can always choose me if you want.
grin.gif

Granted i already have a phone(bb curve
pimp.gif
) I know a person or two that could use it.

Starting my sophomore year I started volunteering at my brothers Boys&GirlsClub.At first I did it so it would look good for college, but later i actuallyenjoyed it.whether it was playing ball with them or just helping them with their homework it felt pretty good knowing i was helping someone out that didnt haveit as good as me. Its been 2 years since i graduated HS, granted i dont go as much as i used to, i still stop by and help when i can.

I would cure world hunger with it.

I'm kidding though I don't even want that broken piece of $*%%.

If you sent it to me I'd throw it at the elderly and terminally ill.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

seems like your procastinating your self. as for me i say you should give it to theblprnt since he gave his kicks to help lil kids out
and their mom at a shelter of some sort. but you can always choose me if you want.
grin.gif
yes

I'd use it as a paper weight.

Or...

I'd hollow it out, remove the screen, and use it as an ash tray.

When i see a child crying, i refrain punching them square in the kisser.

THATS how i help the children.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

grin.gif
yes i am.

Fixed.

Give it to me, im broke and work a 9-5 job and i aint even got a cellphone anymore. Ill at least use it.

Back
Top Bottom