NT Member committed suicide? (Elcerrito91)

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Damn. I remember dude would go in every retro jordan thread to bash the quality and talk about the glory days even though he was like 20.

RIP though
Yeah I remember that.

R.I.P.

RIP. Its crazy how I can be so saddened from news about a person I've never met passing. Thats just the power of NT. We definitely have our moments, and not everyone is kind and sincere alllll of the time, but this place really is like a family. I feel like if anyone ever needs anything they should say something before jumping to decisions. NT will always support and be there for serious concerns and issue.

Anyways, RIP to a member. Hope he found peace.

Like others have said, if anyone ever needs anything, or just needs to talk, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM (or even make a post). Life is precious, and I think everyone on this board realizes and respects that. God bless all y'all, be safe out there.

poor guy. makes me disgusted with myself for teasing him so much. damn man. RIP Henry and condolences to his family.

RIP
6015067182_c0a6fd0e8f.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

poor guy. makes me disgusted with myself for teasing him so much. damn man. RIP Henry and condolences to his family.
this.
RIP 
frown.gif

RIP... Sad to hear another NTer lost no matter the cause.

like others, my inbox is always open if dudes need some encouraging words, or just need someone to vent to. Suicide is not the answer people....

Originally Posted by s dubl

like others, my inbox is always open if dudes need some encouraging words, or just need someone to vent to. Suicide is not the answer people....
Mine too..
R.I.P.

May he RIP and best wishes to his family

I dont like getting too personal on the net but after getting my chemistry midterm back this morning I was gonna make a thread about suicide. Just cauase I felt/feel so down on myself and it was completely my fault. Then I randomly came across this quote that sort of put things into perspective: "The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles."

I remember he used to post stuff and comments before. Wondered how he looked and the type of person he is. I went to el cerrito high school that's why I was curious about him as a local. RIP

Back
Top Bottom